Chapter-6 First day in highschool

~There is no perfect,there will always be struggle you just have to pick who you want to struggle with~

Lily's pov

Releasing a shaky breath, A grin shoots up my face as I take in my pink velvet shirt that fits me just fine however the skirt is a little short to my liking but I dismiss the negative thoughts about Adam scolding and making fun of it.

My hands were shaking slightly and nervousness pooling in my stomach thinking how will this day go?

They'll love you sweetheart knowing that you're their boss's fiancé.

I threw the bag on my shoulder heading downstairs not before grabbing my shoes

"Morning Lily." Elizus says yawning like an animal, "Animal." I mumble under my breath.

"Hey! I heard that!" He pouts "You were supposed to." I snap smirking slightly while pouring myself a cup of coffee in the mug.

I roll my eyes annoyed when I hear a whistle making Elizus lips curl in a smirk.

What's up with these boys always smirking?

"Damn you look good." Xander shamelessly checks me out taking a puff of smoke in his mouth.

"Keep it in your pants," I snap sticking my tongue.

Xander rolls his eyes."I've got plenty queens in my hometown I think I'll pass." He passes me a cold grin.

Weird how I am not scared of these guys.

Because they're nice with us genius, my subconscious says in a sarcastic tone.

"Whatever." I snort sitting down on the chair sipping on the black coffee a blush takes place on my cheeks when I recall yesterday.

Oh my God I'm going to die.

Maybe just maybe he can love me back.

He will my mind calls out for me.

"Where's Adam?" I ask them , Elizus smiles slightly Xander snaps his head towards the door his eyes indicating the answer I turn around and see a very shirtless Adam entering the kitchen making my jaw drop.

"You might catch flies."

"Shut-t up!"

Adam's large hands collides with his face rubbing on it frustratedly before he grabs an Advil from the cupboard walking away without even saying a word to any of us.

He didn't even notice me.

Hurt tugs at my heart but I dismiss it.

"Well that was -"

"Rude," Xander bits the peace of beacon shrugging slightly. "No it's fine he must have a bad hangover." I try my best to make him seem like a good guy not a bad one.

"So kiddo how do you feel about your first day of school eh?" Elizus thick Italian accent rings through my ears."Kinda nervous " I admit.

"I remember my first day of school ah what a day it was -" He says with a dreamy look on his face.

"Yeah how can someone forget that day, that day was when he kissed a guy." Xander smirks while passing Elizus a smug look.

Elizus opens his mouth to speak. "You-" He snarls.

"You Fucking dick." Elizus growls launching at him but Xander pushes him back. "See here lily he wants to kiss me too."

I give out a chuckle laughing at their stupidness, "You i-" Elizus clenches his jaw gripping the counter loss for words.