Chapter 3: Meeting

As they turned to me, they all looked at Louis, "Well, come one then, spit it out." I said looking at him too. "Ok, we've decided, you're going to flirt with not just him but all of us." Seemed simply enough, i mean who wouldn't want to flirt with all of the boys of One Direction? but then he continued, "AND you are also going to ignore him completely. No speaking to him at all and no hugging him when he comes in just pretend as if he isn't in the room." I was a bit confused with this plan, "So you want me to flirt with him, but acted as if he's not in the room?" "Exactly." He said simply, but i was still confused, "How am i suppose to flirt with him if i can't talk to him?"

"Jasmine, my dear sweet Jasmine.." He said this as if i was suppose to know how this works, "You are going to flirt the best way a girl can flirt" I looked at him with a very very confused face i had no idea what he was talking about, "By gestures and facial expressions" "Ok, but I don't know how well this is going to work." Emma spoke right after me, "Jaz, you'll do fine. Just act as if he is a bartender at the bar and you need some free booze." That of course made the whole room break into laughter.

Harry walked in as we were laughing and looked a bit confused actually. He looked around and spotted me, his eyebrows went up and he nodded as if he liked what he saw and  the boys shot me a look as if they were telling me the plan was on. I nodded my head and looked him in those soul piercing green eyes. I gave him a quick smile before I flirtatiously bit my bottom lip. He started to walk towards me when i quickly turned to talk to Niall flirting a little, he was loving the fact that Harry looked so confused and a bit jealous. Me and him started to giggle a little and then I said, "I really love your Irish accent I think they're just soo sexy."

As I said the last part i looked up at Harry who's eyes were glued to me and Niall as he was talking to Emma. Then he started towards me again i got up and to Emma and looked at him as i whispered in her ear. Then i pulled away from her ear and winked at him. He was again going to walk over to me but Louis stepped in front of him as Zayn And Liam walked over to me. "What's wrong lad? You seem a bit annoyed?"

"More like frustrated" Harry stated. And Louis gave him a confused face playing along, "What do you mean mate?" "That girl, there's something about her and all i want to do is go over and speak to her but she keeps moving away from me" I was using his index finger and thumb to play with his bottom lip as he was talking to Lou, his eyes never leaving my sight. Louis smiled at him and pat him on the back, "Oh come on, she's just another girl right?" he winked at him

"She's not though." He said as he was walking away from Louis and heading in my direction. I paniced I was trapped i didn't have anywhere to run to now, Then as if on cue Little Bird went off, It was my ringtone. 

I picked up my phone and before i could even walk out into the hall a hand caught mine. "Oh no you don't, No more runnig." I looked at him and waved my phone, "Sorry, I have to answer this." he looked at me, "Alright I'll just wait here till your finished then." I paused for a moment biting my bottom lip thinking for a second, "Fine. I won't answer it, what can i help you with?" He smiled, he knew he won this war, "You can start by telling me, why you have been running from me all night, yet you're flirting at the same time" 

Just then the boys come running into the hall screaming and they all jumped on Harry, Paul was right behind them yelling at them to get up, "You guys are on in 10 minutes and you're still not even ready!" And just like that Harry was being pulled away from me, again..