chapter twenty six

julia's social media has been flooded with dms and notifications.

almost all of it were death threats, hate comments telling her she's a hoe for being with someone and hopping to another boy like relationships wasnt meant to be that serious.

well, people found out she used lucas because he's been shading her in twitter and that's when everything went down hill.

jacob, well he had released another album and has been nominated in the grammy for best album art award. he havent had any conversation with julia for the past few weeks and he might show that he's unbothered, but he really is not. he misses her so much.

because of the hate towards julia, alot of people has been unfollowing her and stopped watching her series. lexi took a break from her work because she needed to go back to her home town to take care of her mother who has been badly sick.

julia was a wreck right now, full dark bags underneath her eyes, bad hair and wrinkles are showing, even the movie makeup isnt working on her. and considering the fact that her and lucas are awkward makes the situation worst. she had the director screaming at her several time for not focusing.

"CUT! That's the scene i was aiming for!" the director yelled as her and lucas let out a accomplished sigh.

"lucas, you know i'm sorry, right?" julia said following him at the parking lot.

"yeah, heard it many times. it's kinda annoying." he said in a harsh tone.

"i never wanted to hurt you."

"but you still did, dumbass." lucas laughed a bit, "i liked you too much, i never realised you were using me."

"but hey, i guess i'm just gonna act mature and i wont take the victim. here i guess i cant see you that way as i used to." lucas said again and smiled, patting julia's back, "see you tomorrow, jules." he ended, entering the car.

julia felt really bad.

really, really bad.

she just ruined he own friendship and reputation.

a/n:

:<