Chapter-8

The next morning Manan were sleeping in there room. Nandini was all over Manik and he held her tightly from her waist. It was around 5 in the morning when his alarm rang to which Nandini rubbed her head on his chest. shh... sleep baccha i am sorry he said once he turned off the alarm. Nandini snuggled into him more and slept. Manik kissed her forehead and made her sleep on the bed. He covered the place beside her with pillows as he knew she turns a lot in sleep and would fall down any second, and moved towards the washroom.

Once he got ready he came and sat beside Nandini. He took away the pillows and kissed her cheek. Good morning princess wake up he said lovingly and ran his hand through her hair which were tied in a loose messy bun.

but as the ice is the power of frozen, and love is the power of Cinderella the same way sleeping is the power of this beauty.

Manik planted a kiss on her head and said baby wake up today is the time for your surprise. she lazily opened her eyes and smile. she hugged his waist and said i want to sleep please i am very tired. he trailed sweet little kisses from her cheek to forehead and said 2 chocolates and 1 ice cream will be allowed for today if you wake up now to which she pouted and said you are trying to bribe me waise toh aap dante rehte ho ki tabiyat kharab ho jaegi bukhar ho jayega throat infection ho jayega fir ab kya hua

because i care for you na bacha isliye upar se tum khana bhi nahi khati ho jabardasti karni padti hai he said ab jaldi se ready ho jao a nice surprise is waiting for you. she stood up with a little pout and went to the washroom. mele kaple she said in a toddler voice to which Manik replied mein nikal raha hu tum jao.

 mele kaple she said in a toddler voice to which Manik replied mein nikal raha hu tum jao

after Nandini got ready manik took her to airport and they sat in a flight. Nandini was all the time confused that why were they in flight as the trip for Dublin was supposed to be for 2 weeks.

hum wapas ja rahe hai she asked sadly. her tone was as meek as of a scared kitten.

No meri scared kitten we are going for your surprise he said smilingly and wrapping his arms around her shoulder he held her close. Once they reached the airport they moved out.

as soon as they came out nandini gasped at the scene in front of her. The eiffel tower was visible from the airport. she started jumping then and there only and hugged manik very tightly breaking the hug she again started jumping and squealing in happiness.

Nandini aaram se lag jayegi he said holding her from both the shoulders. Manik i cannot believe we are in Paris she said. toh believe karlo jaan ab jaldi se chalo we should not waste our day he said and dragged her.

but Manik what about dublin trip asked Nandini

wo i asked the manager toe he said ki there is nothing more to visit in Dublin. and the distance from Dublin to Paris was of 1 hr only so i decided to came here and hotel toh humara hi tha isliye koi problem bhi nahi hui he informed and she nodded.