Slow Down

I don't know if you already know how
But girl, I got the feeling that you know now
You're buried in the pillow, yeah you're so loud
But I'm about to show you, baby, slow down
Slow down, slow down
I'm about to show you, baby, slow down (yeah)
Slow down, slow down
I'm about to show you, baby, slow down

I don't know if you already know howBut girl, I got the feeling that you know nowYou're buried in the pillow, yeah you're so loudBut I'm about to show you, baby, slow downSlow down, slow downI'm about to show you, baby, slow down (yeah)Slow down, ...

I'm freaking out so much right now, here I am in Mitchel Cave's car, I never thought this would happen in a million years.

I looked out the window at the passing trees and houses, it's a beautiful night.

"Andi?" Mitchel said, my stomach automatically reacted to his voice, turning towards him he had his eyes on the road,  I studied his face, toned jawline, snow white skin, adorable lips,

"Andi" he said I looked up meeting his eyes, I looked away quickly. "uhm, yes?" 

"I asked what do you want to eat tonight." he said.

"O..oh..uhm..Sushi." I picked at my pants.

"What kind?" he asked looking at me.

"Spicy crunch roll." 

"Alright, Sushi it is." he smiled.

I smiled back, my phone chimed, looking down I see it's a message from Angeline, I suck in a sharp breath, my heart beating in my chest.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly, he looked at me to see me staring at my phone, his eyes traveled down, seeing the name he cursed.

"Look don't answer, ok?"

I nodded, my phone chimed again and again, it kept going for two minutes until it stopped.

"Damn." he said.

My phone started to ring. "Oh shit, what do I do?"

He was quiet for a minute. "Answer it, then put it on speaker."

I clicked 'Answer', hitting the speaker button. "Hey Ang." I tried to sound normal as possible, I can hear shuffling on the other line then it went quiet.

What made Mitch and I jump was how loud her voice was on speaker. "Andi?! Where are you!?"

She yelled her voice high and screechy, I cringed before answering. "I'm..I'm at a friends house, she's..um sick so I'll be staying here for the night, is everything ok?" I looked to Mitchel, he nodded his head.

"No everything is not ok, Mitchel came by today." she said, I can hear her sniffing.

"Mitchel? Mitchel Cave? Your kidding!" I said as if I'm not already in his car.

"No Andi I'm not, he came over here to have sex, I told him no and that I wanted to see other people, the man had the nerve to pull a knife on me! He tried to kill me!" she screeched making my phone go static for a second.