Chapter 21

"THE FOOD!!" I fell as I scream, they must have been waiting. I quickly ran down the stairs and dashed to the dinning room.

As I was about to sit, Yoongi and Jungkook sat on front of me with Jungkook's hand intertwined with his other hand, arms crossed for Yoongi.

I slowly move towards the vacant chair and feel the cushion compress. As I open my mouth to speak, Jungkook speaks "I-I'm" "The food is cold." He says with disappointment.

I sigh, "I'm sor-" "What took you so long?" Yoongi says with his raspy voice. I lower my head down, "I'm sorry." I say quickly say before they cut me off.

Yoongi sighs, "Just eat up." He says coldly as I see Jungkook glare at me. I sigh and just eat my cold noodles, I gulp down my water and went up since I did the dishes yesterday.

I walk towards my room, I entered and just stood there behind the closed door as I lean backwards and slowly move down, until my bottom reached my carpet.

I sat there thinking about my stupid actions. As I was thinking, a ding on my phone dragged me out my thoughts, I stood up and walk towards my phone placed on my bedside table.
I touch the cold skin of my phone as I pick it up, I unlock my phone and look through my notifications, as I scroll down my endless notifications, one caught my eye, an Instagram notification.

Joonie_crab liked your post!

Joonie_crab? I don't know a Joonie_crab, could it be..? I click on the Instagram notification and a certain post came up, it's a selfie...

? I click on the Instagram notification and a certain post came up, it's a selfie

HeiHeiRyungg: I wanted to go all black but my head was like, gray mask.
♥ Liked by Joonie_crab

Joonie_crab: I found you ;)
sooyaaa_: @HeiHeiRyungg Your boyfriend found you
HeiHeiRyungg: Not my boyfriend :)
Joonie_crab: Hmm?

Holy shit, he found my account. I got curious and clicked on his profile.

Joonie_crab: Out? Hmm, mall? ♥ Liked by HeiHeiRyungg

Liked by HeiHeiRyungg

HeiHeiRyungg: Where are your cute glasses?
Joonie_crab: @HeiHeiRyungg not at school ;)

I got off his recent post and followed him. I turned off my phone and charged it, I look at the clock and it's 10:42 AM. Oh shit, I need to change.

I ran off my bed and bolted towards my closet, rambling to find clothes. I decided to go with this.

I look through the mirror and smiled in satisfaction, I sat down on my vanity chair and did simple make up, I decided to just let my hair down

I look through the mirror and smiled in satisfaction, I sat down on my vanity chair and did simple make up, I decided to just let my hair down. I grabbed a small black sling bag and placed my wallet and my phone in my sling bag.

I sprayed some of my favorite mist and put on a pair of white Converse. I walk down the stairs to see Yoongi on the couch on his phone.

I slowly sit beside him and say "Yoongi.. Can you drop me off the mall.." He looks at me and gives me the 'Something's missing' look. I sigh, "Pleaseeee~" I whine like a baby. He gives me the same look,  I sigh once again, "Please.. o-oppa" He smiles.

He called Jungkook down and told him that he will drop me off the mall. He nods and went back upstairs, I get in Yoongi's car and sat on the passenger's seat. 

Yes, I'm too young to drive but I'm practicing. I take driving lessons with Jungkook, my mom once told me that, if I get a perfect score, or pass the driving test, or on my birthday which is on Monday, I would receive a car.

I'm turning 17 on Monday, I'm almost an adult and moving up to senior high. I sigh, "Something wrong?" The green mint haired man said. I nod, "It's nothing." He just nods.

Time flies by and we arrive, it was 11:52 AM, I get out of the car and wave my older brother goodbye. He waved back and drives away, I was kinda surprised how he didn't ask me why, he probably doesn't care.

I get in the mall and go to my and my best friend's usual place to meet up. I enter the elevator and pressed 4th floor, when 3rd floor was opened, a crowd of people get in and now I am cornered on one side of the elevator.

I look around and watched the people who entered do something, until one tall man caught my eye. I was about to take a closer look then the 4th floor was opened.

I get out of the elevator as well as the familiar tall man. He goes the opposite direction of where I'm going so I couldn't get a good view on who he is.

I went to our meet up place and I see Jihyo, I wave at her and she waves back. I walk towards her, "Where are the others?" I ask, she points at the café, "I was waiting for you and Jisoo." I nod, "Dahyun and Lisa are inside the café?" She nods.

We both decided to wait for Jisoo.

(Author)
Hello guys! This is probably the 1st time I gave my thoughts on this story but I wanted to say thank you your support on this book, we reached 1k reads and I'm so grateful for all of you who reads this book.

Thank you so much! Well I'm off now, have a good day!♡

-Author