The Fight

Jisoo's Pov.

I'm with the boys earlier but they said that they have to attend their class so I'm alone now.

While walking I saw Lisa with her classmate they are sitting on the bench.

"Hey Lisa" I said when I approach them.

"Hi Jis " she said and smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask and sat beside Lisa.

"We just finished discussing are project"  Lisa said while cleaning their mess.

"By pair?" I ask because it's only her and Tzuyu are here.

"No, by group" Tzuyu answered.

"Oh, so where are they?" I ask.

"They leave 3 minutes ago" Lisa said.

"Okay"

"I'm going now Lisa, bye bye Lisa and Jisoo" Tzuyu said and we said our goodbye to her and she start to leave.

" Lets go Lisa " I said and stand up.

"Where?" She ask.

"To our secret place" I said.

"You don't have any class to attend?" She ask and raised her brows.

"I don't like to attend my history class it will make me sleep" I said and we start walking.

While we were walking I saw that the door of the house is open and Lisa saw it too.

"Are the boys are in there?" Lisa ask while pointing the house.

"No, they said they will attend their classes" I said while shaking my head.

"Then who is in there?" She ask curiously.

"Maybe the girls?" I'm not sure to what I said.

"Maybe, lets go and see who is it" she said and we walk faster.

When we were near, I heard someone's crying coming from the house.

"Did you hear that?" I ask.

"Yeah" she said while nodding.

When we reach the door we were angry from what we saw and heard.

"---please don't tell Jisoo or Lisa what happened, okay?" Seulgi said and Jennie nod. Chae is crying!

"Tell us what?" They are all startled and stood up when Lisa spoke calmly but no one spoke.

"WHY THE HECK IS MY COUSIN's CRYING!?" I ask while shouting in anger but they didn't speak.

"I think we should tell them" Jennie said.

"TELL US WHAT?!"  Lisa said once again but this time she's now mad.

"Okay, I'll tell you guys but first calm down" Seulgi said and gesture us to go near them and we went near them and I sat beside Chae on the couch same as Lisa. I'm at Chae's right side while Lisa is her left side.

"Chae, are you okay?" I ask worriedly and she nod but I know that she's not.

"Hey Rosé, stop crying please" Lisa said while rubbing Chae's back and hug her. Well Rosé is important to Lisa because they are childhood friend.

"Tell us what happened" I ask them and they tell us what happened and Lisa immediately stand and she was about to walk towards the door but I held her hand.

"Hey, let go off me, I'm going to kill that bitch" she angrily said.

"Wait me, I'm coming too" I said while standing and we walk towards the door.

"Ji-Jisoo, L-lisa please don't do *hiccup* anything to them" Chae said between her sob.

"Chae, we can't promise that, I'm sorry" I said and leave to find that bitch and Lisa's behind me.

Seulgi's pov.

"Lets go guys, we need to stop them" I said and walk outside and they followed me including Rosé. She's now calm.

We reach them (Jisoo and Lisa) and I held Jisoo's arm to stop her.

"Jisoo you need to stop this" I said but she ignored me.

"Jis, there they are" Lisa said to Jisoo and point at the benches nearby.

"Let's go there and teach those bitches a lesson" Jisoo said and they walk towards them and we just followed them.

"Momo and Nayeon find Jin and tell him to go here, now" I said and they obliged and Rosé and Jennie is just on my back. I noticed that Jennie has changed her mood she's not talking from earlier.

Jisoo's Pov.

"Hey bitches!" I said and trow the water bottle to Yeonwoo's face that I picked up earlier while finding them.

"Yah!" She shout and they stand.

"What's your problem huh?" Lisa ask.

"I don't have any problem why? Oh I remember it, is Rosé okay?" She act like she care and smirk.

"Why did you called her like that bitch?" I angrily ask.

"Because I'm saying the truth, right girls?" She said and I can't take it anymore so I slap her hard in her right cheek and she was about to slap me back but Lisa held her arm.

"Don't you dare call her like that because first she's not flirting to anyone and second your the one who's a slut here" I said and slap her again but in her left cheek this time and pull her hair.

Her friends was about to smack me but Lisa quickly pulled their hair on her left hand is Nancy while in her right hand is Jooe.

"Hey,I'm here, fight me instead of her because she was busy to your bitch friend  and I don't like to interup there fight " Lisa said and smirk and I mouth thank you to her and she nod for response while dragging them away.

" So Yeonwoo, do you like the Merries University there? I can help you to go there." I said and smirk.

"The Jisoo that I know is already gone, huh? Wow, you change a lot. I remember when you saw me and your ex in the Janitors room, you where crying so hard and yo--" she didn't finished her sentence because I slap her so hard that her cheek became red.

"Don't change our topic bitch" I said and slap her again and this time she successfully slap me back but it's not hurt that much.

"Wow impressive. Yeonwoo finally slap me" I said while acting that I'm amazed and I remember what did she do to Rosé  and that's  the reason why I'm here so I became serious and face her.

"Hey bitch, I will say it once so hear it carefully" I said and pulled her hair harshly this time and she groan.

"Don't you dare do this to my friends especially to Rosé because if you do it again I will surely kick you out of my University. Got it?" I said and shoved her to the ground.

"You can't do that" she said and stand up and faced me smirking.

"Yeah, your right but my father can do it" I said returning the smirk and she was about to slap me again but Jin grab her arm and shout.

"Yah!!! Don't you dare hurt my sister!" He said and shoved her to the ground.

"What is happening here?" He ask me and I can sense that he is already mad.

"Ask that bitch" I said and point Yeonwoo.

"Lets go Lisa, our business here is already done." I said and Lisa shoved the two on the ground and we walk to our friends and hug Rosé.

"Chae, it's okay, just tell us if they do it again, okay?" I said.

"Thanks unnie, thanks Lis." she said while smiling and hug us back.