Chapter 19 - Can't help falling in love

Welcome ladies and gentleman for another karaoke night. Now to introduce our singers, the presidents of the literature club. Please clap as loudly as possible to Moniko and Monika. 

Moniko and Monika was a piano, They pull out a piece of paper and place it on the table. 

They both start playing.....

Monika : " Wise men say...only fools rush in." 

Moniko sings and Monika blushes:  " But I can't help...falling in love with you." 

They imagine being at the literature club with their friends

You were talking with their friends....

Monika and Moniko were just watching from the side lines. 

Monika cries: " Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?."

Moniko holds her close: " If I can't help....." 

They both sang while staring into each other's eyes: " Falling in love with you." 

They deleted Satori.chr and Sayori.chr : " Like a river flows..." 

They deleted Yuki.chr and Yuri.chr : " Surely to the sea..." 

They deleted Natsuki.chr and Naruki.chr : " Darling, so it goes.." 

You were scared and they were facing you: " Some things are meant to be.." 

They pull out a hand for you to grab: " Take my hand.." 

You were mad at them and they noticed the fear in your eyes: " Take my whole life too..." 

 You deleted their files and they were starting to glitch: " For I can't help...falling in love with you." 

You ran off and Monika was crying, Moniko quickly pushes the reset button.

Moniko lifts Monika's head and she blushes at his gaze: " For I can't help..."

Monika felt her heart beating: " Falling in love..."

They hold each other's hand til they got deleted with the game.: " With you..." 

Moniko.chr and Monika.chr were deleted successfully  <3 xoxoxox

Warning the game file has been deleted please reset song to continue game.