4 ~ The Plan

After jimin's nightmare you managed to fall asleep for exactly one hour until you woke up.

You were convinced you had a strange dream about tiny people...well until you noticed jimin was still laying on your pillow clinging to your thumb. So it was real, you were honestly contemplating your sanity once again but you had more important things to think about...sleep

So you closed your eyes and tried to go back to bed but jimin's crying face keep running through your mind. You groaned realizing you weren't going back to bed and you slowly removed jimin from your hand so he wouldn't wake up. You got up and then turned on your phone. 4:35 am, you sighed but you went to your closet and began searching. You felt guilty about going back to sleep knowing jimin, yoongi, and jungkooks friends were probably lost somewhere in a literally huge world to them.

You found an old sweater and a pair of overalls, then you quietly opened your bedroom door so you wouldn't wake up yoongi, jungkook, or jimin. You entered your living room and looked for your sewing kit. You bought it a long time ago but never used it, well until now. After you found it you gently set up on the living room floor not wanting to wake up yugyeom and looked at the small pocket located on the overalls. You cut out the pocket from the overalls and cut out a larger pocket from your old sweater, then you started sewing.

After an hour of sewing and pricking your finger multiple times you had finally finished "now the pocket is big enough for all three of them" you smiled while admiring your work. It wasn't perfect but it looked decent enough. Then you took out your phone, since you remembered yoongi had told you that his other friends shouldn't have landed too far from where you had found them. You brought up the map of the flower park on your phone and you began mapping out a route to search.

You continued mapping out a route but your eyelids felt heavy and you fell asleep on the floor right after you finished. 

~

"y/n I'm going to work now, I won't be home until late at night because I told jinyoung I would take his shift today" you heard someone say softly while gently shaking your shoulder. You slowly opened your eyes and groaned slowly sitting up from your spot while you cracked your back.

Yugyeom was standing above you with a smile "why did you sleep on the ground anyways" he laughed but you were too tired to process what was going on so you just shrugged your shoulders. "well anyways, I have to go so don't forget I'm coming home late so don't make me dinner or anything" yugyeom said while leaving the apartment and you heard the door shut.

In your tired state you had completely forgot about telling yugyeom of the tiny people you had found yesterday and you were about to go back to sleep but you heard a loud bang. Your eyes were now wide open and shot up from your spot.

You approached your room where the source of the loud bang came from and you heard yelling "jungkook calm down, I'm sure y/n is just-" but before the voice could finish someone else interrupted "just leaving us and never coming back" a panicked voice yelled.

You slowly peeked into your room and watched jungkook running around on your nightstand. You looked down and noticed that one of your books you had kept up there fell, well that explains the loud noise. Then you noticed jimin was standing up on your pillow "n-no y/n said she was going to help us" jimin said with a shaky voice. You entered the room and sighed "wow jungkook, you have no faith in me" you said when you finally understood what they were freaking out about you leaving them. 

You stepped further into your room and once you got closer you could clearly see their faces. Jungkook, like jimin, looked extremely worried and he had slight tears in his eyes. You looked at yoongi and noticed he actually seemed extremely worried as well.

Your felt your heart hurt at the sight of the tiny people in front of you "guys I promised I would help you, I would never leave you guys" you said realizing they were actually worried about you abandoning them. Jimin quickly tried to run to you but fell of your pillow and you chuckled while you lifted him up on your hand.

He quickly hugged your finger "I knew you wouldn't leave us" he said with a happy voice. "w-what it's not like I was worried" jungkook huffed out with a light blush on his face. You chuckled and reached your other hand towards him. You gently patted his head with your finger and then yoongis.

Your finger felt sore though and then you suddenly remembered how you stayed awake sewing and the plan you had made.

"oh wait here I'm going to go get something" you gently put jimin down beside yoongi and jungkook. You sprinted to the living room and picked up your overalls, you decided to just wear them over the sweater you slept in and headed to the bathroom to change.

"I was making this last night" you yelled in excitement while you entered your room after changing. You pointed towards the pocket you had made "I made a bigger pocket so all three of your could fit" you said. You held out your hands and they quickly jumped on. You then placed them in the pocket "how is it, is it okay. Are you guys comfortable" you asked. "very" jimin chirped out, "yeah this is great, thanks y/n" yoongi added while jungkook nodded in agreement.

"okay great, now look here" you said while you placed your phone in front of you and they all looked at it curiously. "this is where you guys were yesterday" you said while pointing on the map on your phone.

"this is what we are going to cover today, its the upper half of the flower park. Surprisingly the park is fairly big so I had to split it in half. We will search the other half tomorrow" you said while gesturing where you were headed on the map.

Then you traveled to your fridge "it's so crazy being up here" jungkook said in awe. You giggled and then reached for some snacks in the fridge to bring

"we will only have a couple of hours to search the park, considering how small you guys are I feel like it would be very hard to find someone your size while it's dark"

"yeah that's true" yoongi mumbled then you put on your backpack filled with snacks and you headed to the door. You quickly picked up your apartment keys and put on your shoes "okay let's go" you yelled.