The Life-changing Adventure

They took me to their home in a remote place it looks beautiful on the outside and warm on the inside. The place has a masculine vibe on it. The walls are a dark color and the furniture is red leather, even the carpet is in dark color. The fireplace is in the living room. The front place is completely covered in different flowering plants. The sweet smell from the flowers wafted through the doors into the house making it more enigmatic and cozy.

There are different photos on the wall in the living room where there is a beautiful woman standing between these two Greek gods but they all look very young, I figured she must be the wife of Anthony.

I was brought back by the hand of Anthony placed on my waist. I looked back and he is staring at the picture with some unreadable expression on his face. I touched his hand on my waist, he looked at me and suddenly leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I was shocked, to say the least. He turned to the pictures as if nothing happened, I looked like a fish with my mouth open. He was silent for a long time. We both were startled by Damian calling us to come over to the kitchen and have lunch.

Anthony smiled at me and took my hand in his kissed it, rubbed it on his face and looked in my eyes with a tornado of emotions in his eyes. I touched his face with my other hand, he held it too and didn't look away. I was consumed by his emotions that are evident in his eyes. It looked like he wanted to tell me a lot but was struggling to find the right words to describe them.

I leaned forward involuntarily and he crossed the space between us by pulling my face close and kissed me with his soft lips. I melted into the kiss, in his embrace. He pulled my body to his and pressed himself into me, it was beautiful like colors exploding into flowers.

I didn't mind that I met him today, he didn't mind that I was an immigrant. We lost ourselves in the kiss, we became two persons who are on the verge of becoming one.

We were startled by Damian saying what the hell?