Arya Stark

"A few blocks outside of Winterfell"

I had just finished my training and was on my back toward Winterfell when I heard a woman scream and what I witness was enough to make blood boil there was a man manhandling a woman and she couldn't fight back it sicken to see that done to her but what frightened me the most was what he did next he had grabbed her roughly and pushed her under the freezing cold water he was drowning her I had to stop him and save her Brienne was against it.

"Arya you cannot interfere this is not our business" I looked at her sternly the woman was screaming and yelling for help "I will not stand by as she is being abused I rushed to the maiden's aid I stop him before he can kill her he ran off too scared like the coward he is I ran up to the woman she's freezing cold and afraid I pull my fur off and place it on her should I could tell she was trembling but by something she looked at me and asked me who I was? I answered by stating this "My name is Arya Stark" she had a hard time standing Brienne and I helped her she was frightened I see the cut wound on her leg that bastard will pay for what he did her I have to get her back to Winterfell as soon as possible I asked her name she told me if she told me that I would not help her 

Dany looked at the young woman who saved her life Arya Stark was different Jon had talked about her often this was her she was different not like Sansa at all she was afraid to tell Arya her real name but knew she had to "My name is Daenerys Targaryen" she looked at me afraid she knew who I was she looked at my wound she knew I was hurt she bandaged it up both woman helped me up and escorted me up I knew I had to tell them what happened but I was afraid of being tuned away I questioned that "why are you helping me knowing who I am?"

Arya looked at Dany and said "I don't care if your Targaryen you need help my sister obviously didn't help you but I will come on let's get you to Winterfell" Dany had stopped them and informed them what Sansa had done to her when she was there Arya was Angry and belittled she couldn't believe her own sister would hurt their brother like this she swear to Daenerys that she would protect her they let her ride the whole way they were almost at Winterfell Brienne swore she would get to the bottom of this and find out why their lady had sent a woman back to a cruel man Arya led them back to Winterfell they helped Daenerys off her horse held onto her and demanded to see Lady stark both were Anger with Rage what the Lady had done to a woman who was obviously abused.

Dany was grateful for Arya and Brienne saving her and protecting her she knew their were good people here she just had to prove she was worth it. Dany was trembling and shaking she was freezing with cold Arya held her as they got inside Arya looked at Sansa coldly and yelled and screamed at her she didn't care if the whole house heard "How dare you return a woman who was abused by a man who betrayed her"

Sansa looked at her coldly odd enough "Arya she is not our family she is a Targaryen" Arya's blood boiled and couldn't take it any longer "I don't care who she is she needed to be protected from that monster and you let him take her that man fucking raped her!" the whole house was in  shock all the house started questioning her they saw the cut wound on her leg even Jon who was Angry at Sam and Sansa saw Jon stood before Arya, Brienne and Dany and said "how could you do this to the woman I love" Sansa knew she was done for and she was alone.