Clans And Cats

PineClan
Leader: AshStar, A slim figure she cat with silver fur, a long tail and pale blue eyes.
Deputy: RunningPubble, A white Tom with thick fur and pathes of light grey. He has amber colored eyes and broad shoulders.
Medicine Cat: FlameWhisker, a fluffy orange Tom with tabby stripes and pine green eyes.
-HalfPaw
Warriors
FlintStrike, short pelted Tom with dark grey fur and yellow eyes.
HollowFrost, pure black Tom with blue eyes and a abnormally long tail.
DappledPelt, white she cat with a bushy tail and patches of calico coloring on her tail and back.
-GrassPaw
WhiteScar, Sleek fured Tom with white fur and a large scare running across his muzzle. He has green eyes with long legs.
FerretSkip, a light brown Tom with amber eyes and a slim sleek figure.
Tigerlight, a large dark brown tabby the Tom with green eyes and a torn ear.
-SnowPaw
OwlLight, a light grey she cat with silver blue stripes running down her tail and paws.
-Creekpaw
AdderThroat, a white Tom with patches of brown tabby fur and grey eyes.
FinchLeap, a white and orange pointed tabby she cat with pale blue eyes and a small figure.
Apprentices
SnowPaw, A pure white she cat with one blue eye and one green eye.
CreekPaw, a grey tabby she cat with thick long fur and light green eyes.
GrassPaw, black Tom with white patches on fur on his paws and muzzle.
HalfPaw, a dwarf she cat with orange fur and grey eyes
Queens
BrightMark, white she cat with orange patches on her chest and back. She has blue eyes and a thick coat.(kits are Mosskit, Alderkit and blackkit with HollowFrost)
Kits
MossKit, A white and grey she cat with long fur and blue eyes.
AlderKit, a brown tabby Tom with green eyes and short fur.
BlackKit, a pure black Tom with yellow eyes and long fur.
Elders
MouseFoot, small brown she cat with torn ears and a twisted back paw.

OakClan
Leader, RabbitStar, a tortoiseshell she cat with a bobbed tail and deep green eyes.
Deputy, shadowspring, A dark grey Tom with long fur and a father slim figure. He has a narrow face and blue eyes.
Medicine Cat, MothFlower, A tan colored whe cat with thick and long fur.
-HarePaw
Warrior
BadgerStripe, a black and white Tom with badger like markings down his back. He has grey eyes and short fur.
FrostShine, Silver grey she cat with pale blue eyes and short thick fur.
Longstripe, Cream colored tom with stripes or white along his back.
ReedTip, a calico Tom with red tipped paws and ears. He has yellow eyes and long fur.
-Snakepaw
DustSplash, a dusty brown tabby with a short stature and thin body.
FreckledTail, Black she cat with spots of white running along her tail which is abnormally long.
-HoneyPaw
OtterFur, Grey tabby Tom with broad shoulders and blue eyes.
CrowSpot, A black Tom with patches of light grey and white. He has pale green eyes and a shorter nose.
-CloudPaw
Apprentices
HoneyPaw, Cream colored she cat with white tabby stripes and honey colored eyes.
SnakePaw, Black Tom with short thick fur and green eyes.
Cloudpaw, Fluffy white Tom with dark blue eyes
Harepaw, Short she cat with a light brown pelt.
Queens
LightningPetal, A white she cat with grey spots around her paws and nose. She has thick fur and grey eyes.(kits are Small kit and Toadkit with Reedtip)
DuskStream, a orange she cat with short fur and white patches on her chest.(kits are Darkkit, stormkit and dawnkit with Badgerstripe)
Kits
Smallkit, a small orange tabby she kit with green eyes and short fur.
Toadkit, a large brown tabby Tom with thick short fur and amber eyes.
Dawnkit, Orange tabby she kit with white patches and green eyes.
Stormkit, short haired grey tabby tom.
Darkkit, Black Tom with yellow eyes and a crooked tail.
Elders
BoulderEye, All grey Tom with one blind eye and a torn ear.
FishClaw, White Tom with black spots around his stomach and back.

BirchClan
Leader, SwiftStar, White Tom with a slim figure and grey eyes.
Deputy, FoxWhisker, A Calico Tom with black tipped ears and green eyes
Medicine cat, JuniperBite, A black she cat with amber eyes and short fur.
Warriors
FernEar, A cream colored she cat with tabby stripes and pale blue eyes.
RainPelt, White Tom with patches of grey tabby markings and green eyes.
NightHeart, Pure black she cat with thick fur and blue eyes
HollyTail, Black and grey she cat with patches of white on her chest. She has short fur and blue eyes.
TurtleSong, Calico she cat with green eyes and thick long fur.
MinnowWish, grey tabby Tom with a smallee stature and green eyes.
FirePool, Amber Tom with green eyes and thick short fur.
BumblePatch, A Cream colored tom with black tabbyh stripes 
HarpFall, a brown tom with tabby stripes down his tail and green eyes
Mosstalon, white and grey patches she cat with pale blues eyes and thick long fur.
Apprentices
FogPaw, Grey tom with blue eyes and tabby stripes
LillyPaw, White she cat with a fluffy tail and blue eyes
TalonPaw, Brown tabby tom with grey eyes and short fur
Queens
WidowSpring, Pale calico she cat with blue eyes and thick fluffy fur (kits are Cricketkit, honeykit, and jaykit with RainPelt)
Kits
CricketKit, Small grey she kit with one blue eye and one green eye.
Honey kit, Tan colored she kit with amber eyes and long fur.
Jaykit,  A silver tom with blue eyes and short fur
Elders
TawnySpark, Calico she cat with mostly orange patches and green eyes.
FerretTuft, Thin brown tabby she cat with a long muzzle. She has short slick fur and longer legs. FerretTufthas pale blue eyes and a scar over her right shoulder.
QuickFlower, White she cat with patches of cream fur. She has short thick fur with a bodded tail.

WillowClan
Leader, MintStar, Thick furred she cat with a grey pelt and mint green eyes. MintStar has a muscled build and shorter tail.
Deputy, FrostEar, White tom with short sleek fur and a slim figure. He has pale blue eyes and 
Medicine cat, RussetStorm, A brownish red tom with thick long fur, and forest green eyes.
Warrior
LeafFlight, A brown tabby she cat with short thick fur and blue eyes, She has broad shoulders with scars on her chest.
LeopardJaw, A cream colored Tom with brown spots littering his short pelt. He has a long body with rounded ears and amber eyes.
SleetNose, Grey she cat with blue grey eyes and short fur. 
FernClaw, Orange Tabby tom with green eyes and long fur. He has scars on his back and a missing claw.
HailSpirit , White she cat with black spots around her nose, paws and chest
SandTail, Cream colored tom with a lighter tail. He has green eyes and a short pelt.
GingerSpeck, A orange tom with long fur and deep green eyes. 
ThunderCall, Black tom with white patches and yellow eyes.
Apprentices
AntPaw, Brown tabby tom with a small and slim stature
WaspPaw, Cream colored tabby with patches of black fur.
Queens
FeatherSwipe(mated to  GingerSpeck)
Kits
Elders
KrestalTooth, White tom with patches of white fur. He has one blind eye and torn ears from years of fighting.

***********************************************************************************************Hello everyone. Thank you so much for reading my first page of A Journey. 

I'm thinking of making a family tree if anyone is interested go ahead and comment.

As of now i'm going to try and publish 1 to 2 pages a week.