Chapter 13

Mila rubbed them for a moment before once again wrapping her fingers around my cock. When she began slowly pumping it was my turn to whimper. I focused on her tits, sucking and licking as she stroked me. My legs were trembling and in the back of my mind, I started to worry about how fast I was going to cum when we did it.

"Damn, you have a nice cock," she cooed. "I love that you're hard for me!"

"I ... how could I not be?" I kissed her nipple and grabbed her ass again. "Christ, you're hot, Camila."

"I like hearing you call me that." She tugged gently on my hair. When I looked up from her tits, she lifted my face by my chin and kissed me softly. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you first."

"W-what do you mean?" I managed to say around the moans she was inducing by rubbing her finger over the sensitive head of my cock.

"You told me you were worried you'd be quick."

"Oh." I could feel myself blushing.

"Don't be." She gave me a sultry smile that made my cock twitch in her hand. "I know just what to do." She stepped back and gave me a playful push. "Sit on the bed."

Caught off guard, I had no choice but to fall into a sitting position on the side of the bed.

Mila stepped up to me and pushed her nipple into my face, moaning softly as I quickly took it into my mouth.

"Hmm, that is nice." She sighed. "But I think it's only fair that I be nice to you, no?"

My eyes widened when Mila slowly sank to her knees between my legs. Grabbing my shorts and underwear, she pulled on them and said, "Lift up."

I obeyed and watched my cock spring free when she tugged my shorts over my hips and pushed them down my legs and to the floor.

"Oh, look at this." Mila took my cock in her hand and pumped it, licking her red lips. "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

She gave the head of my cock a kiss and pulled her head back, taking a thin trail of sticky pre-cum with it.

One thought raced through my mind. Blow job!

Mila pumped my cock in her fist, and I groaned when she rubbed her other hand across the head, smearing my pre-cum around it. The next time her hand reached the top, she pulled it down the length of my shaft, making it slick.

I moaned as she continued to slowly stroke my now glistening cock. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft. My hips jerked and I moaned, "Damn."

"Like that?"

"You ... you don't have to," I said, hoping to hell she wouldn't pay attention to my words.

"I don't have to." She winked. "I want to. I love giving head."

"You—oh shit!" I cried out like an idiot when Mila opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock.

She sucked hard, and I groaned at the feeling of more sticky fluid being drawn from my cock. Mila moaned and her brown eyes rolled back as she removed my cock and licked her lips.

"I've thought about this for a long time," she whispered, rubbing the head of my cock against her cheek. "I knew you'd have a nice dick. You have a nice everything."

Mila's cheek was now sticky from my cock, and she rubbed it on her other cheek.

The sight of my cock against her face looked amazing, and again I had the thought that I had to be dreaming. There was no way that Camila the tomboy I'd been hanging around watching horror movies with for years was between my legs ready to suck my cock.

Camila proved it a reality by parting her lips and slowly taking my cock deep into her warm, wet mouth. She sighed, stopping more than halfway down my shaft and bobbing her head slowly.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as she worked my cock with her mouth.

Her lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft, her wet tongue pressing against me my hard flesh as she took me in and out of her mouth, leaving red lipstick smears on my dick. Camila's eyes were staring directly into mine.

"That feels so fucking good," I groaned.

"Hmm," Mila agreed, moving her head faster.

My hips started rocking, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth, but she didn't seem to mind. Looking past the incredible show of Mila's lips wrapped around my cock, my eyes wandered down. Her long brown hair fanned out across my thighs and down her back and her ass moved back and forth while she blew me. Mila's nipples pressed into my thighs, and all I could think about was that this was even better than I had imagined.

Mila made it even better. Slipping my cock from her mouth, she ran her tongue down my shaft, and shocked me by licking my balls. She sucked them into her mouth and stroked my cock as she worked them with her tongue.

"Damn," I moaned. "You're ... you're really good at this."

It sounded stupid, but Mila giggled. "I told you I like it. I watch a lot of porn, and blow jobs are my favorite!"

"Mine too." I sighed as she swirled her tongue across my balls once more, then teased it up and down my shaft before taking me back into her amazing mouth.