Chapter 18

~ The chapter starts on the same night ~

Meghan's POV

Connor: "Let's play truth or dare!"

All: "Yeah!"

Ricky: "Who goes first?"

All: "You!"

Ricky: "Woah, Okay." And what a surprise, Ricky and Jenn are sitting next to eachother.

Connor: "Truth Or Dare?!" We all knew he would pick dare. And we knew the perfect dare for him.

Ricky: "Dare!"

Connor: "I dare you to.......Kiss Jenn!" Ricky sat there not saying anything and blushing really hard. And Jenn looked at all of us then lifted up Ricky's chin. Then Ricky cupped Jenn's face and kissed her hard and after a few minutes of shock Jenn kissed back and before it went too far, Joey said.

Joey: "Woah! Woah! Woah! Calm down there guys!" We all laughed and Jenn and Ricky interlocked thier fingers and sat close to eachother and so did all the other couples. Then the single people all laughed except for Connor, he just looked at his phone.

Joey: "Dude, you all right?" It's like Joey snapped Connor out of a trance.

Connor: "Yeah! Yeah! I'll be back, I'm gonna go take a walk." Then he just walked into the darkness near the beach and sat down. Then Bethany said she would go talk to Connor. After about 10 minutes of us just stalking them from the bonfire, we saw them kiss. Then we cheered, and they heard us and hand in hand ran over to us and sat down together.

Meghan: "So Many Couples!!! Sooo Cute!" Then we all laughed.

~ Skip To A Week Later ~

So everyone's heading to break feast then we're all heading home.

~After Break Feast~

Joey: "okay guys, time to go. Is everyone ready, got there stuff?"

Connor: "Yeah!"

Kalel: "Yup! We're good!"

~ 1 Hour Later~

Joey: "Okay so David texted me and said he has a surprise for us at our place, so we're gonna head over their now."

Everyone: "Awesome!"

We started walking to the car then once everyone was in Meghan pulled me aside,

Meghan: "Hey I thought you were supposed to drive me to Modesto after the trip?"

Joey: "Yeah, I know. I will but I want you to relax, enjoy the party for a bit then i'll drive you. Good?"

She sighed then finally spoke,

Meghan: "Good."

~ I would play the video now, If video ends before the end of the chapter, replay it. And sorry I couldn't resist but puting the songs title in there! I'm lame and cheesey! Thankyou! ~

~ 40 Minutes Later ~

Ingrid: "Nice place guys!"

Meghan: "Thanks! Wait till you see the inside!"

Then everyone started walking inside, except me. Meghan was last in line to go inside but I guess she noticed I wasn't following her so she turned around and walked over to me. I really do not want to break down right now.

Meghan: "Babe, what's wrong, why aren't you coming inside?"

Joey: "When were you going to tell me?"

She looked down at the floor, obviously not wanting to look at me.

Meghan: "I was goi....."

I cut her off my lifting up her chin to look at me. She took a deep sigh then continued.