Home

Pulling into my driveway I saw my stepmom waiting for me. She waved hello and met me at the side of my car as I parked. I rolled up my windows and shut the car off. Getting out of the car I grab my phone and bag of clothes.

"How was the concert? Did you get anything?"

"Aw shit, I forgot to get some merch. I did get some videos though."

I pulled out my phone, texted Andy telling him it was me and I arrived home. I pulled up the videos from the concert. I showed them to her and locked up my car.

"It was so much fun and Andy and the boys are such amazing people. Andy even gave me his number!"

Ding!

As if on cue it was the angel himself, Andy, texting me back.

Andy- Hey, glad you're safe. I noticed you didn't get any merch from our table. I also remember you saying something about living 2 hours from Indianapolis. We're headed to Kentucky right now and we're in a town called New Albany, is that anywhere near you?

Alex- actually yes its's only 20 minutes from me. Why?

Andy- I want to bring you some merch and I was wondering if we were close by enough that I could bring you some.

Alex- You don't gotta do that. I've got videos of us hanging out together and everything.

Andy- But I insist. You should totally get our newest poster and i'll even throw in an Andy Black t-shirt with it.

Alex- Wouldn't it be out of your way?

Andy- Not at all.

Alex- are you sure?

Andy- absolutely.

Alex- This isn't just a ploy to find out where I live is it?

Andy- Of course not.

I sent him the address of a nearby Mexican restaurant.

Alex- Let's meet here, i'm hungry anyways.

He said okay and I put my phone on the charger in my room. I sat down on the floor and looked up all the videos I had made. There was so many with him singing. Flipping through I found this one video I was sure I didn't make. All the guys were in a room but the only one you couldn't see was Ashley, I think he was holding my phone.

Andy- Be quiet guys they are sleeping in the room right next door.

Ashley- you two are awfully comfy.

Andy shot him a look but his face was a little flushed with red

Andy- So?

Jinxx- I think you like them.

Andy- No I don't.

CC- Your face says otherwise.

Ashley- yeah.

Andy- Don't say anything to them okay seriously. Why do you have their phone? Are you recording this? Stop that gimme that!

Andy reached for the phone and the video cut out. Did Andy basically just say he liked me? Holy shit Andy likes me.