Chapter 5 - Tutor

The photo I attached is awesome lol

Chapter 5 - Tutor

Louis' POV

"Louis, you're failing chemistry."

"Failing?" I questioned, feeling upset. I usually didn't do that horrible with my grades. But failing? "I didn't think I was doing that bad."

Ms. Arthur shrugged. "When people start to fail in my classes, I try my best to help. Would it be a good idea to get you a tutor?"

I thought for a moment. A tutor? Maybe that wouldn't be a horrible idea, as long as I'm not failing anymore.

"I guess that wouldn't be such a bad idea," I answered with a shrug.

"Alright, I'll look through my classes and pick out someone that works best for you. Unless you'd rather I tutor you?"

"Uh a student is fine." I replied, she teaches me already, how would her tutoring help?

"Okay, I'll let you know who your tutor is tomorrow."

* * *

"You need a tutor?" Zayn teased, as he laughed.

"Ha ha, very funny."

"I could tutor you." Niall suggested.

"Now c'mon Ni, we know he would just keep failing if you helped him." Zayn said continuing to laugh.

"It's not like you could help him either." Niall said, sticking his tongue out.

"Luckily," I pointed out, "it isn't either one of you."

Now I was the one laughing.

"Hey baby," Eleanor said, sitting in my lap at the lunch table. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned and placed a kiss on my lips. She tried sucking my bottom lip into her mouth, but I didn't like to perform PDA in front of Zayn and our friends (mainly Zayn). They just tease me about it later and Zayn has even went as far as asking when he got his turn. If he wanted El, he shouldn't have dared me to kiss her two years ago.

"C'mon Lou, our friends have seen us kiss hundreds of times." El said, connecting our lips again.

"Yeah, but Zayn just makes jokes about it." I said and Zayn smiled.

"We're best friends bro, I have to make fun of you and embarrass you every chance I get."

"Or maybe he's jealous, babe." Eleanor pointed out.

"Who wouldn't be." Zayn said, biting his lip.

"Alright, before Zayn gets a boner, I'm leaving." I said with a laugh, grabbing Eleanor's hand.

"Bye guys," she said kindly to the boys and girls that consisted of our friend group. There was Zayn, Niall, and a few guys from the football team who sat with us. Then there was Eleanor's best friend Gemma, and a few girls from choir who sang with her.

I squeezed Eleanor's hand as we walked out of the lunch room. We walked around the corner and I backed her up against the wall, pinning my hands on each side of her head.

She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck as I connected our lips. I didn't waste any time to have my mouth open and let the kiss get sloppy, like Eleanor tried to do in the lunch room. At least we didn't have an audience of friends here, just people passing in the hall.

She moved her hands up into my hair and pulled on my hair softly. I moved my right hand down to her hip, keeping the other one next to her head.

"Ahem, Mr. Tomlinson." a woman's voice said, and I quickly disconnected the kiss. I turned to see Ms. Arthur. Eleanor moved his hands from my neck to her sides. "If you'd come with me, I think I've found someone to be your tutor."

"Tutor?" Eleanor asked.

"Indeed, Louis needs a little more help in Chemistry." Ms. Arthur explained.

"I'll talk to you later, okay?" I mumbled to Eleanor.

She nodded and kissed my cheek, walking down the hall, probably back to the lunch room where her friends were.

"Is your girlfriend the reason you might be failing Chemistry?" she asked.

I shook my head no. "Eleanor gets good grades."

Ms. Arthur nodded. "Yes, she was a B student in my class last year. I just hope you understand that if you continue to fail you can't be the captain of the football team."

"What?!" I asked in confusion. I couldn't lose my spot on the team.

"I'm afraid so. Grades are important to this school. If you're not doing well academically, you'll be pulled off the team until your grades improve." she explained.

That could not happen. "I can't lose my spot on the team. When do we start tutoring?"

"Well I'm glad you're eager to get your grades up." she pointed out. "And probably sometime this week."

I just nodded as we made it to her room. I followed her in as she unlocked the door. The room was empty, except for a student sitting in a desk. His back was facing us, his hood up.

"Louis, this will be your tutor until your grades improve." Ms. Arthur said. The boy turned and pulled his hood down.

"Harry?"

"Mr. Styles politely agreed to tutor you when I asked for his help. He's my top student." she explained. "You two can figure out what time works best for you, just let me know. I have to go get some supplies for class today, so just leave me a note on what you agree on."

Harry nodded as Ms. Arthur left the room. "Why did you agree to tutor me?"

Harry shrugged. "You helped me when Zayn and his friends kicked my butt, so I thought I should help you."

I sighed. "You don't have to do something for me in return. Zayn knows how to be an asshole, you didn't deserve what they did to you."

"I want to." Harry mumbled.

"Okay, well thanks. At least now I won't get kicked off the football team." I said. "When should we meet up?"

"Well, we both go to football practice after school, so that doesn't work." Harry pointed out. "I was thinking Saturdays?"

"Yeah, I guess that'll work." I agreed.

"Okay, I'll tell Ms. Arthur." Harry said, as the bell rang.

I nodded. "I better get going." I said, since it was time to go to class. "I'll meet you at your house Saturday?"

Harry nodded, "Yeah, I'll see you then." he replied. I gave him a thumbs up as I left Ms. Arthur's room.

________________________

I'm sure you probably saw it coming that Harry was gonna be his tutor! I thought about making it Eleanor, but decided against it because they'd just make out the whole time lol

Thank you for reading :)

Sorry for slow updates, I have a busy life so I usually take a while.

-Amanda Styles [10/22/14]