When I Come Home - 11

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds. Nothing belongs to me except, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, and Ella Reid. The GIF's don't belong to me, the song, or the song video. All that belongs to me is my characters and my book. All statistics or places I use are made up unless said otherwise. If it is said otherwise it will be in the ending author note. Any mistakes please tell me. 

TRIGGER WARNING: THE TOPIC OF ABUSE IS BROUGHT UP IN THIS CHAPTER! I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAIL BUT IT IS THERE! AND SOME TALK OF PREMATURE AT RISK BABIES! TALK OF ABORTION IS ALSO BROUGHT UP! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF EITHER OF THESE THINGS TRIGGER OR I...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TRIGGER WARNING: THE TOPIC OF ABUSE IS BROUGHT UP IN THIS CHAPTER! I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAIL BUT IT IS THERE! AND SOME TALK OF PREMATURE AT RISK BABIES! TALK OF ABORTION IS ALSO BROUGHT UP! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF EITHER OF THESE THINGS TRIGGER OR IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC TO YOU! 

If you or anyone you know is getting any type of abuse call National Domestic Hotline at:
 1-800-799-7233

Or call this number for child abuse hotline:

1-800-422-4453

Monday, Septemeber 11, BAU Offices

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Monday, Septemeber 11, BAU Offices

1:03 PM

"I demand you let me meet the good doctor's family!" Spencer turned around to Garcia's voice before turning back to his desk to finish grabbing his bag. 

Spencer grabbed his fully packed bag and hoisted it on to his shoulder before turning back to Garcia, "I'll have to talk with Morgan about a time."

"Now what does my Chocolate Thunder have to do with your family?"

Spencer let out a small laugh, "Morgan is my wife's name." Garcia gaped at this, Spencer's wife had the same name as her hot chocolate? "Look would you like to go get some lunch with me so I can tell you a bit?"

Garcia eagerly nodded before remembering the rest of the team, "Let me go get the rest of the team." 

Garcia ran off to get the rest of the people who made up BAU's elite team while Spencer sat back down in his chair. Might as well start a new file, or finish in his case. A couple of minutes later Garcia walked back over with Morgan, JJ, and Prentiss following her. "Rossi and Hotch opted out of this lunch. I think it has to do with Hotch already knowing all about your family."