Saving The Babies

Jesse was walking to the ball alone but felt like he was being watched and walked faster without trying to trip on his dress, a hooded figure frowned, following him quietly. "Jaden, Haou, bro" Jesse whines feeling scared, the hooded figure continued to follow him. Jaden frowns seeing Jesse scared from far away, and walks to him, Jesse runs to him and hugs him "somethings following me, can I walk with you to the party" he whimpers hugging him tightly. Jessica hissed at the hooded figure, Jaden hugs him back, peeking over Jesse's shoulder for anyone "Of course, Kitten". The hooded figure growls back at her, not stepping back, Jesse grabs his hand and walks again feeling safe. 

Jessica growls not backing down, Jaden smiles and squeezes his hand "You look really great". The hooded figure growls, taking out a knife and walking towards her, Jesse blushes "t-thank you and you look handsome". Jessica pins her ears with her tail between her legs whimpering in fear "Joan", Jaden smiles and kisses his hand "Why thank you, My Dear Queen". The hooded figure growls, directing the knife towards her "Get away from here", Johan frowns looking out of the window, all ready for the ball. Jesse blushes more and walks into the ball room, Jessica was too scared to move and starts crying "Joan!". Jaden smiles and follows him in the ball room, Joan comes running to her, "Jessica! What's wrong!?". 

The hooded figure had fled away, and was nowhere to be seen, "what would you like to do" Jesse smiles back. "that person was following mommy and I hissed at it and it pulled some pointy thing at me and walked to me, I'm scared" Jessica hiccups and whimpers, Jaden smirks and bows, Jesse's hand in his "Have a dance with you if you wish, my Lady?". Joan walks to Jessica and hugs her small frame to his chest "Shhhh baby calm down" he rubs her back "Let's go tell daddy ok?", Jesse blushes bright red and nods "o-of coarse". Jessica nods and purrs hiccuping clinging to him, Jaden smiles and walks beside him to the center of the ballroom, and bows to him again. 

Joan smiles rubbing her back, purring soothingly "My little flower", Jesse blushes and curtsy. "my Knight in shining armor" Jessica purrs "can we dance to at the ball", Jaden smiles, taking Jesse's hand in his, and placing his free one on Jesse's hips. Joan chuckles and nods "Of course, I wouldn't miss the chance of dancing with you", Johan sighs and starts walking down the castle's hallways to the ballroom. Alexis takes a sip from her drink "Looks like our first plan has failed" she says looking at Jesse and Jaden, her face covered by an elegant mask, Jesse smiles back at him. "yay, do I need to change" Jessica looks at her dress, "hello my lovely Queen" Haou walks up to him. 

Jaden smiles at him and starts the dance, Joan looks her over "Maybe, baby girl". Johan smiles turning around, and bowing to him "Likewise, I must say my King", Jesse smiles and follows his lead. Jessica runs to the room and looks around, "the ball is starting wanna dance when we get there" Haou smiles. Jaden smiles and swirls him around, Joan chuckles and follows waiting outside the door. Johan smiles and nods "sure", Jesse smiles giggling. Jessica comes back with a turquoise blue dress, Haou grabs his hand walking to the ball room.