Chapter 1: Bad Beginning

*25 years later*

"Selene! Come here! Let's dance!"

"This party is sooo lit!"

"Yeah bitches! I know right!"

"Handsome guys heading to us, girls!"

I'm having a great time at a club with my 'college' friends.

I should be 45 years old now in the human timeline but my age stopped when I was 19. Ever since then, I live to different places so humans won't recognise me as different and doesn't age.

I finished college 4 times now, well I know what you're thinking. It's boring, knowing you already knew what the answer to every tests you'll have but socializing and going to school destructs me from loneliness and doing dangerous vampire stuffs and that's great!

I came home past 3am not tired nor drunk but hungry.

I went straight to my house's basement and open the fridge with lots of hospital blood bags.

I grabbed a blood bag and pour it in my wine glass.

I was ready to drink my glass of blood when I heard a noise coming from the ground floor. I looked up through the stairs of the basement but then the noise stops.

When I turned around to finish my glass of blood...

"Missed me?" a fine man, about my age(19), with messy hair was sitting beside the fridge in a cool comfortable way with his usual dark aura.

"What are you doing here, Ciro?"

"I just miss my twin sister, and I got bored in Australia. The investigators in that country was a little dumb. Telling that all the killings were from a sort of animal attack but in fact, that's me!" He smiled devilishly.

"That's when I thought, why not I visit my sister and stay in her place for a while? Since it's been 2 decades since we saw each other." he stands up and walk towards my direction.

"Ciro, you can't be here! This place is peaceful. I don't want you messing here with your uncontrollable aggressive killing and blood sucking hobby!" I gritted my teeth.

"Well, but I'm already here." He grabbed the glass of blood in my hand and drinks it while leaving the basement.

Ugh!

I stamped my right foot in annoyance.

"I have my annoying and stubborn twin brother feeling cool in my fucking house and I didn't able to enjoy and drink my motherfucking glass of blood! Argh!"

This is such a bad beginning!

- - -