Who Buys Construction Equipment

We want to buy your old surplus construction equipment. We'll buy equipment from all over the United States and Canada. So give us a call with what equipment you are selling. We offer a no hassle buying process, Call us now.

No Hassle Buying Process

You can rest assured that if we say we have something that we will give you an accurate representation of the make, model, year, and condition. You will never be misled equipment from USA Equipment Buyers. We have been in business since 1954, our name is gold and our reputation is the best. Call us and let us know what type of construction equipment or plant equipment you are looking for, and we will find it if we don't already have it.

Why Sell to Us?

Equipment Buyers USA has been purchasing construction equipment, equipment, and handling equipment since 1954. We have the experience and contacts to buy your equipment and turn it around and get it sold quickly. In addition, if you would like to consign your equipment we can even help restore it so that you get more money. We have decades of contacts in the industry and we can get your equipment sold quickly. So whether we are buying it outright, consigning it, or we have the years of experience that many do not.

Working or Non-Working

Since we have the equipment and have a huge database of motivated construction companies that are looking for specific equipment for parts, production, and backup support, we are willing to look at both working and non-working equipment that you wish to sell. Give us a call or use the form on this page to describe the piece or pieces of equipment you wish to liquidate.