Alyssa

Lisa's POV

I wake up in what seems to be a car trunk. I breathe in and the air is hot and thick. I breathe again more panicky. I feel like I can't breathe. I look around to see if there are any holes for me to breathe out of. I don't see anything but darkness. I kick and punch around the the little place screaming for help. I bang on the trunk door to see if anyone could hear me. I stopped. I knew that I had been in here for awhile just by the lack of oxygen. If I keep screaming I will waste air. I know no one can hear me and I know no one will. I lie on my stomach and try to control my crying. I have to be brave. I close eyes and lighten my airs and slow my breathing down. I slowly count to five. One, two, three. Four. Five.

The car slams at a stop. The trunk door viciously opens. The light from the sun stings my eyes. My face numb from crying. The sun is so bright I can only see the outline of the man stand be for me. He drags me out of the car by my arms. I struggle to get out of his grip. I look around to see where we were. All I saw was trees. Trees and more trees. He turns me around and I see a small dead wooded cabin. It's floors creek as he drags me in. The smell of dust overwhelmed my nose. I looked down at my thighs. They were numb from my coffee being spilled on them. He threw me on what felt like a wooden stool. It was dark in the cabin and I could hear the man walking around. I didn't dare say anything. I've seen the new, I've watched the movies. One thing I say could throw him off. He could and he would kill me. A light flicks on and I can now see what is around me. I don't see much. Just an empty cabin. With a desk and a stool that I am sitting on. I look at the desk and I finally see the man that has took me. He is staring right at me. As if he knew me. As if he had a reason to kidnapping me. And he did. He did have a reason. "Why." I weakly made out. I began to sob "why are you doing this" the more I cry the more I remember. The more I recognize the man. Everything shoots back at me like a gun. Each memory penetrating my heart deeper and deeper. The car accident, the little girl, the man in the hospital, the tweets, the man outside my window, the knocks. It was him. He was planing this, this whole time. He was right under my nose. "Alyssa" The man said. "What" I croaked out. "Her name was Alyssa my little girl". His voice loud as nails on a chalk board. "I am so sorry" I said. And I really was. If I could take back what I did I would. If I would have just stayed at Shane's and not have left none of this would have happened. "Well being sorry isn't going to bring Alyssa back now is it!" He said taking out a phone. I sat in silence as I heard the ringing of the phone. After a while someone answered. Shane?! I sat my self up so I could hear better. It was shane. I listened closely. I heard everything. He wants his girl back. Doesn't he know its impossible. I guess you go crazy when someone you love dies. I went crazy for awhile when my friend Brandi got hit by a car. Oh my god...I know how he feels. I know the guilt and the anger he is feeling. When I heard about Brandi I wanted to kill who ever hit her even if it wasn't on purpose. I never thought I would share the same feelings as him. He hung up. Later he called again saying that he wanted 111,507 dollars. Why just that much? Why not more? I'm sure he knows shane makes more than that. "Why 111,507?" I cautiously ask. He answered with no feeling "that was her birthday. November 15, 2007" he picked at the dials on the phone.

Shane's POV

I sit in the car and wonder why he wants that number. What does that mean, why is it so little. He could've asked for such a bigger number. He knew I had the money. I got a call from him about an hour back telling me the address. 643 ridgewood. I stopped at a diner to "get directions" but what I really was doing was something else. I stepped in the diner and wiped my feet at the mat. I sat down at the counter and asked for water and a pen. I took my napkin and began to write.

Hello I am shane,

I was just stopping by from California I am here visiting a friend but I lost her. I stopped in this dinner because I was hoping you could help. She is somewhere around this area I think. I've been driving for 7 hours today. Could you give me the directions to this address :643 ridgewood.

Its very important!

I made sure I darkened the letters I needed to make out "call help at 7 today to this address 643 ridgewood" I handed it to her and watched her read it. She looked at me confused she pointed to the left going up the road. That must be the way to Lisa. I walked out hoping she got my message.

A/n

Hello✌️

I don't really know what to do after this. I have an idea on how I want it to end but idk 😝

This fanfic is unfortunately coming to an end. There is maybe 5 chapters left or something I don't know yet but it is😔 I loved writing and I will be writing a thank you chapter later when the time comes 💕☺️

PATRICK STUMP JUST HAD A CHILD LIKE 2 HOURS AND I AM DYING! Little Declan👶 so cute💕💕💕 he is going to be such a good dad!

Speaking of bands I think my next fic after this is going to be Ryden?!?!? Maybe idk. Ryden is Brendon and ryan if you didnt know but idk... what do you think😳

Thanks for like 11k!💕 it's crazy😶

I LOVE MY LITTLE STUMPS🙊🙈🙉

Follow me on media😳

Twitter- @shisa_1234

Instagram- @i.ship.gay.band.members

-✖️Carly✖️