Prologue

A girl is seen walking on a lonely , devasted road filled with trees all around, the whether was no less, the wind was stromy, there were thunderstorm in the cloud soon it started raining, the girl was walking on the road sadly, teras were running out from her eyes!!!

She was so lost in her thought that she didn't realised that a car was coming from her back giving her horns to move away but she was so lost in her own world and didn't heard the horn which was going to hit her that's when someone pulled her towards himself and they rolled down on the road been in each other's embrace and landed in a jungle which was on the other side of the road !!!!

They were still in each other's embrace nd the girl was beneath the person who saved her, her eyes were closed , slowly slowly she opened her eyes and as soon as she saw the person she was shocked.

"What are you doing here Kunj?"...

"I should ask this question Twinkle that what are you doing here?"... both asked same question still in same position. Twinkle ignored his question nd tried to get up but bcz of Kunj over her she couldn't nd then he realised their condition.

They got up and composed themselves. Kunj was looking at Twinkle while she was looking here and there avoiding his gaze. She started moving from there ignoring him that's when he held her hands and pulled her towards himself and she landed on his chest with a jerk , her hands were on his chest !!!

He looked at her and asked "I'm asking something Twinkle, what were you doing here on this devasted road all alone? Humari baat ko bich me chhodkar tu yahan kyu ayi? Aur tera dimag kahan tha? Itni loud horn tujhe sunai nahi de raha tha?"...

"Han nahi sunai diya toh? Isme itna gussa kyun ho rahe ho?"... Twinkle asked frustratingly nd tried to pull away from him!!

"To kya tujhe award dun? Accident ho sakta tha tera, kuch samajh me aa raha hai tujhe ya nahi?"...he asked angrily letting her go

"Ho sakta tha but hua to nahi?"...

"Oh mother India, main time pe aa gaya isliye kuch nahi hua warna ab tak upar account khul gaya hota tera"... he said annoyingly

"Oh to mujhe bachane ka credit chahiye"...

"Tu kya mujhe credit degi Syapa queen. Tera ego hurt nahi ho jayega?".. he taunts her

"Errr.. tumne mujhse ladne ke liye ye sab kiya hai na Sadu Khanna"... she asked irritatingly nd angrily as well

"INSANIYAT!! name to suna hi hoga, wahi jag gaya mere andar aur mujhse bola ja Kunj, bacha le iss syapa queen ko to aa gaya main"... Kunj gave her a sarcastic reply

"Wow, how great you are!"... Twinkle also replied him in the same way while clapping for him

"To kyun suna uski baat? Ignore nahi kar sakte the ki chalo isi bahane tumhari life ka sabse bada Syapa, tumhari sabse badi dushman se tumhara picha chhootne wala hai hamesha ke liye?"... she asked further angrily nd painfully

"Was it a joke? Then it was very bad"... Kunj asked in a serious note. He was already so angry with her and her replies nd questions were making him more angry. Ignoring his question she started to go but Kunj again held her both arms so tightly which was hurting her but all she was doing was just trying to come out of his grip !!!

"Now where are you going? Ab kaun sa syapa karna hai tujhe?"... he asked but all she did was nothing she just tried to pull away from him but was failed. She looked at him angrily nd she could see a different kind of expression in his eyes, she again looked away nd tried come out of his grip.