Jason

I sit in the waiting room of the hospital, holding Little Myers in my arms.  Mother was off in another room, having surgery done. I sang softly to my baby sister, rocking her. As I began to fall asleep from waiting, the doctor came out, "Excuse me, Jason Myers?"
My eyes shot open and I stood up, "Yes? Is it my mother?" I said hurriedly. 
The doctor nods, a look of sadness filled his eyes, "Yes..."
I look down at my sister, "Is she okay?" I look up at him.
He shook his head a little, "I'm afraid... I'm afraid she didn't make it..."

----------------------Time Skip**Baby Myers and Jason are at home----------------------------

I sit on the couch, holding Baby Myers In my arms. I was never letting her go. We were waiting... For what? I didn't even know...  Suddenly, a tall dark man walked up and I stood up quickly, "Dad..." I said lowly. 

He looked me up and down and looked at my little sister, "Child. Jason. How have you been?" I slit my eyes, "Oh ya know. Mum died. I'm alone with my baby sister." I said bitterly.
He chuckles a little, "Unfortunate. I came to see if you wanted to be with me but apparently not~" He stared at the baby in my arms.
"Why would I want to be with you now? You never bothered when I was growing up." I say, shouting a bit now. 
He does nothing. He just stands and takes it. 
"Why should I trust you now?! I NEVER TRUSTED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE." My eyes turn ember as I shout at him. Baby Myers started crying in my arms and Father and I are silent, staring at each other.
I start to calm her down, my eyes stay ember. He frowns, "I'm not wanted. I see. I will see you soon Jason..." 
"Wai-" I say, looking up, but he isn't there... I finally calm down the baby and walk inside, placing her down to sleep, "Baby Katherine. Mother used to read me a book, the character Katherine was strong and kind and very beautiful. I'm sure you will be too... Little one... I will look after you... We don't need him..." I say quietly to her as she falls asleep. 
I walk downstairs and pace. I'm alone. All alone. How am I going to look after a baby?

Suddenly, the sadness turned into anger. How dare they? They left me... They left us... They didn't care about us. Father never cared. My eyes turn a darker shade of orange as I clench my fists, feeling heat rise from them. They left me to look after a baby. How am I going to do it? I am only a kid I can't do it... Father left me. They left. Father never stayed. I sit down to try and breath... Everything went black for me...