Masturbation

Your boyfriend of 3 years had been gone for two weeks and was coming back today. He just called you saying he landed safely and would be home soon. He also told you how he was going to tear you apart when he got home. After he hung up you realized you were super horny and dripping wet and could not wait. So, you ran into your room and got your vibrator out of your nightstand. You lit the candle that always got you going and laid on your bed. You started rubbing your clit gently with your middle and pointer fingers. You closed your eyes and listened as your moans filled your room. Then you turned on the vibrator on the lowest setting and rubbed your clit with it. Between your moans and the buzzing of the vibrator you didn't hear when your boyfriend came in. But, he heard you. He dropped his bags and quickly undressed and he was excitedly walking to your room. He stopped in the door way and admired your beauty. He walked to your bed and kissed you softly on the forehead. Your eyes shot open. You said "I'm sorry baby I couldn't wait" He didn't respond he just pulled the vibrator out of your hand, shut it off, and threw it aside. Then he started sucking on one of your boobs and massaging the other. You let out a small moan. After he kissed a trail all the way down to your heat and could feel his breath. He kissed you clit slowly and started sucking on it. He moved lower and stuck his tongue in and this made you scream in pleasure.

Your very hot neighbor heard you and came to complain. He saw that you door was left ajar and walked in. He quickly found the source of the noise and he started getting hard. He unbuttoned his jeans and boxers and let them fall to the floor. His dick flung out and hit him in the stomach and started jerking off. Meanwhile, your eyes were still closed from all the pleasure. Then your boyfriend stuck a finger in while continuing to lick your clit and your eyes shot open and you saw your very hot neighbor. " You creep" you shouted.  and your boyfriend suddenly stopped and turned and your hot neighbor froze. "What are we going to do with such a naughty boy" you said. "I have and idea. Let's punish him." You got up and pulled him to the bed. You opened your nightstand and pulled out two ropes and tied each of his wrists to opposite sides of the bed frame. Then you went to sit on his face. He started licking and sucking all your juices up. You noticed your boyfriend not doing anything and you reached and pulled him over by the dick and started jerking him off. When you were satisfied with your neighbor stood up and passionately kissed your boyfriend. You gagged your neighbor and you put your neighbors dick in your ass and brought your boyfriend and put his dick in your dripping wet pussy. You started jumping on his dick and your boyfriend started thrusting into you and soon you were all in sync. You came once. But, neither seemed to be satisfied. You came again and soon after you felt your boyfriend twitch inside you and felt his hot cum shoot up inside you.  Your neighbor came right after. You got off of his dick and laid in between him and your boyfriend. You all fell asleep. Needless to say the next morning was more than awkward.