bus love#11

Hey guys so yeah this is in my character's point of view (Max's pov) so yeah but next chapter will have the guys back together .

Max's pov:
As soon as I got into my brothers room I went straight for the basement (Max lives in the basement and the only way he could get down there with out being noticed is through his brothers room)"Max everyone is at the mall don't worry" "you could of told me that before I climbed through a fucking window" " oh I know I could of but I didn't want to " I just flipped him off while I left the room to go to my room a few minutes went by of me going through all the things in the hallway soon I arrived at the stare case and went down all the way to the bottom because the stare case gose all the way down to the basement and ends there so there are little parts of the stare case that are open to get to parts of the house. After I got to my room I layed down on my bed and stared up at the posters above my bed and drifted off to sleep.

                       ***time skip***
Max's mother's pov:
I got home and stared making dinner for everyone , I humed to one of the songs my son did drums for ( max is the drummer for my chem ) I heard the girls fighting for the TV remote " you girls better not be fighting" " sorry mama we won't do it again" I continued cooking.

Max's brothers pov:
I went down to the basement and woke max up " HEY wake up the family's back " " ok let me get changed" " ok" I left him to get changed and after a good amount of time I checked up on him I saw him finding a shirt that would be good to where in front of the family "hey you can where whatever you want ma doesn't care " " ok " he put on a one of his plan black t-shirts and then gave me a thumbs up and we went up stares.

Max's pov:
I got dressed and me and x went up stares and I walked past my siblings with them not noticing that I'm even here I went over to my mother and surprised her "use the rosemary with the green beans it will give it a great taste"( my middle name is rosemary👌🏼) " wait who are yo-max oh my god your back " " how've you been ma " " I've been good " my siblings took there attention off the TV and ran over to me and practically tackled me and my mother and surprised the hell out of me" I'm guessing you missed me " "shut up Max!!!!" They all said in unison I just laughed, after they let go of me we had dinner and I had to take a call " hey I will be right back I have to give a call real quick" " ok" I walked out to the porch and made my call " hey frank I made it to my house and have been almost tackled by my siblings I should be back in a week" "ok cool how's everyone doing" " there good, how's the bus looking it anit a mess right" "it's looking fine don't worry "ok well give me a call tomorrow ok " "ok" I ended the call and went back in and hung out with my family.

                    ***scene skip***
Frank's pov:
"We shouldn't do this" "ok " gerard looked sad but agreed that it would be better if we didn't , and I climbed back down to my bunk and went to bed.

                    ***time skip***
Frank's pov:
I got up from the longest fucking nap ever SHIT I NEED TO CALL MAX I ran outside of the bunk area and into the main area and called max "hey dude I'm sorry I was asle-" "it's ok it's like 6:00am " "oh wel-" "don't apologize just go to bed" "o-" he hung up on me well back to bed I go .
_____________________________________
Hey guys so yeah this is pretty good right next chapter will be longer hopefully😩 but I am still doing a cover contest if anyone wants to send me some art for it or I could do it myself but I don't know if I'm a good artist or not 😞😩. Max out ✌