Cryptic

Cryptic!

An- uh- oc with creative commons aka, another Cross XD
He was co-created by Zurasaur and I, along with another friend, but we don't like Jackson.

Here's how his story goes~

Cross was fighting with Nighty, but started to get worried about him. In an act of desperation, Cross joins the Stars. Nighty finds out, and is FURIOUS. He encounters Cross at their next fight, and strangles him, his final words to him essentially being "You whore. I never should have trusted you." Then, Nightmare snapped Cross's neck, which shatters it, killing the poor thing. But Nightmare makes sure he doesn't dust. He thinks hell never bring him back, so he might as well use the cadaver to take his furies out upon.

However~

Nighty does eventually bring Cross back.

At this point, Cross's body has been mangled beyond recognition.

His arms were snapped and broken, his legs were nearly dusted, which takes a lot, mind you.

Anyways, back to the "revival"

Nightmare realizes how useful Cross was, and decides to bring that back. But, his emotions were rather annoying, so that's a no to actual revival.

However...

Nightmare had quickly grown to realize he could control beings of negativity...

So, he essentially detached a shit ton of the liquid negativity from his body, and coated it onto the body. Then, he... Healed it.

The body absorbed the negativity, and reformed it's limbs and such, but... Badly.

See, Nightmare didn't exactly think to set the bones. So they just attached themselves.

Yet, there was one thing Nightmare forgot to take into account—Cross's expression. Nightmare essentially petrified Cross's body, so his expression remained the same. One of shock, and horror.

Nonetheless, it wasn't pleasant to look at.

Boom, m a s k.

But, the mask didn't work very well.

Cryptic kept claiming he was alive, he could feel, that he was real, and so he would continuously remove the mask...

So Nightmare did away with the mask, and stitched Cryptic's mouth shut, and blackened his eyelights with so much negativity that they disappeared completely.

Seeing as the body—Cryptic—is made of negative energy, he's kina sorta always leaking it. So yyyyyeah.

I'll do a ref pic later :/

That's all on my boi~