Damn it!

Sorry it's been awhile but I keep writing more stories. I kinda made this for fun but yeah. Thanks for waiting.

Sam POV

I look down at the list, making sure for the tenth time that I had everything. I look through the bags before setting them in my car. I've been gone way longer than I thought. Gages friend lived way farther then I thought, then I was getting paranoid that I forgot something. 

I'm only about ten minutes away from the house, hopefully Colby didn't start the house on fire. The thought makes me speed to the house. I'm going the road when hear the music beat. I bite my lip, already knowing what's to come. I park as close as I can to the house and run inside as fast I can. I push through the crowd looking for Colby. I look around the house for a couple minutes before putting him in the living room talking to a girl.

I stomp over to him pulling him by his arm to an empty room. "Are you kidding me?! Why would you do this?" I yell, "shut it down right this instant."

He crosses his arms and shakes his head. "No." He replies bluntly.

I gape at him, "fuck you! Now!"

He shakes his head again before walking out of the room. I walk out after him but he's already far gone. I stomp my foot and run a hand through my hair. I get an idea, I quickly run downstairs. I finally find what I'm looking for and quickly flip all the switches. Everything cuts off and people upstairs groans.

I smile grabbing my phone, listening to people leave the house. My heart stops when I hear the basement door open. They stomp down the stairs. I look around as best as I can on the dark, for a hiding spot. I stop dead in my tracks when the person's light hits me. I look up at Colby, then over to the couch.

It's almost like he growls, but I quickly forget that when he pushes me back up against the wall. His hands gripping my arm tightly. "The fuck did you do that for?!" He yells.

My jaw drops, "the fuck you think I did that for?!" I yells back, our faces inches apart.

"You do not get to shut down my parties!"

"You don't get to be a dick to me for no reason!" I blurt loudly, gasping. He eyes widen and his grip lightens, I take that to my advantage. I get away for a second but he's quicker than me. He pulls me flush against his front, wrapping his arms around my waist push my front into the wall. I try and fight against him, both of us yelling curses at each other. I manage to maneuver my body around, still trying to fight his grip.

I try to push him away but he tightens his grip on me. If he wants me closer that's what he's getting. I bring my hands up, gripping his shirt and force my lips to his. I keep my lips to his until his grip loosens. I pull away pushing him hard. He stumbles back and his hand goes up to touch his lips.

"I-" I say, looking at him. He shuts me up by grabbing my face again. Our lips meet but this time lighter. He starts moving his lips against mine, but I don't reciprocate. It takes me a second to realize what's happening, why the fuck was he kissing me?

I pull my head back, not knowing what else to do. His lips are parted and his blue eyes are wide. I've never really noticed how pretty he was. His brown hair down over his forehead, how blue his eyes are, his plump lips. I think he notices me looking, because his lips turn into a smirk.

I roll my eyes as he cockily raises an eyebrow. My stomach flips when he swoops down, stealing another kiss from me. I decide I like when he kisses me better so I tilt my head to deepen the kiss. He hands grip my hips, my hand slips up his neck, holding his jaw gently. Our breaths start to get deeper as we both keep kissing.

We both pull away, gasping hard. Our foreheads touch and our bodies inches apart. He pulls up my shirt a little, the pads of his thumbs rubbing against my skin. "I'm going to fuck you against this wall," he tells me.

My eyes widen when he pulls my shirt over my head. He looks me in the eyes for a second, I nod my head moving my hands to unbutton my pants. He does the same to himself, both of us sliding our pants along with our boxers downs our legs. I toss mine to the side just before Colby flips me around, pushing my face against the cold stone. I wet finger enters me, making me cry out.

It takes me a minute to get used to the feeling. He slides in a second finger, not wasting time curling them in search of my prostate. It doesn't take long for him to find it, I let out a loud moan. I grind back, meeting his fingers halfway. He pulls them out, making me whine. I'm not left alone, Colby is quick to shove is dick inside of me.

I hiss at the initial sting as he moves in. He bottoms out, waiting for me to get used to his size. He comes flush against my back, his mouth right next to his ear. "You like me fucking you. You want it hard don't you," He whispers, his hands sliding down my front, missing the spot I want it most, making me let out a strangled moan.

I grind bad, trying to make him fuck me. He chuckles, sliding his hand up the inside of my thigh, fingertips brushing my balls. My whole body jerks, clenching around him. "Fuck," he moans, starting to move his hips. He pulls out to the tip before slamming back into me. Both of us letting out pornographic moans.

He start thrusting at a pace, both of us breathing hard. He leans forward and bites my shoulder, surly to leave a mark. He starts sucking hickeys over my neck and back. It's going to look bad tomorrow but I don't care at the moment, especially when he changes his position. Hitting my prostate spot on. My whole body jerking in pleasure.

I start fucking back, meeting his thrusts. I bite back a moan when his hand slides to my leaking dick, jerking me off in time of his thrusts. It's not long before I feel heat coiling in my stomach. "Fuck Colby. I'm gonna cum," I mutter between gasps.

Colby starts thrusting faster, not forgetting to hit my prostate. Pleasure runs through my body, making my knees lock, almost falling. Colby wraps an arm around my waist, still thrusting hard, still jerking me off. I try to pull away, sensitivity too much. Colby's fingers dig into my hips as he comes. Moans falling from both of our lips.

After we both fall from our highs, our breathing calming down. Colby pulls on his pants and runs up the stairs. I put on my clothes slowly, pain shooting up back when I do something too fast. I limp up the stairs, walking as fast as I can into my room. I plop on the bed, running a hand through my hair.

I just fucked up big time.