thirty five

it's you

I followed Felix into the square room that had a beam of light coming in through a slightly open curtain

I followed Felix into the square room that had a beam of light coming in through a slightly open curtain. We had decided to only let a few in at a time, and me and Felix were the last to see him. Jeongin was sitting half up on a bed a few meters from us, looking blankly into the distance. He had a bit of patching on his head, probably to stop any inside bleeding. I wasn't too good with medical things.

His eyes fell onto Felix's first then travelled to mine

"No sorry, I don't recognise either of you two either." His destressed voice called out. I studied his expression carefully and he really did look confused by all of this.

"Is there anything at all that you can remember? Like the last place you were or how this happened to you?" I asked him. His head turned back to mine and he looked like he was trying to think back.

"I just remember feeling angry, but also scared. I also can only remember darkness. I am sorry I can't be of much help."
I stared at the young guy in front of me who used to rely on Felix and his other Hyung's to be cared for, he was always so sweet and not dangerous at all. I really didn't see how this could of happened.

"Don't worry, hopefully your memory will come back with time," I said finally.

"How do you guys know me then?"

I turned to Felix to motion for him to speak.

"We are just really good friends, I just really hope you get your memory back Jeongin."  Felix left it at that and smiled at him, maybe it was best not to go into too much detail about his life.

"We will check on you later." I said as I walked out of his door holding onto Felix's hand.

My eyes met with Changbin's as I walked out the door.

"Any luck?" He asked me."

I just shook my head and sighed.

"He really doesn't remember any of us, what could of happened to him~"