Chapter Four

A/N: Hakuna Matata!

***Scarlett's POV***

I smiled to myself as I looked in the mirror, admiring my beauty. I had very noticeable curves unlike Y/N, making me look almost identical to Kylie Jenner. I'll admit that I had lip injections, breast implants and all the other stuff, but at least I looked stunning. That's why George is dating me, but his dead wifes best friend, Y/N, makes him seem like a soft cock. She's always crying over losing her fiancé and always wanting the attention, which he gladly gives her. They even went on a date tonight, just because she was crying and screaming her off two nights ago. Me and George had woken up to the sound of her screaming and he rushed downstairs to see if everything was okay. I just rolled my eyes at how bitchy she was being. Waking everyone up at 11pm. Unlike her, I need my beauty sleep.

George had dropped Kaitlin and Thomas over at his mothers house when he left with Y/N. I had agreed with this idea as I was meeting someone. And it had to be private. I had put on a lot of make-up, making myself even more beautiful and put on a very nice looking dress.

This one:

I wouldn't usually wear dresses like these around George as for some reason they made him uncomfortable

I wouldn't usually wear dresses like these around George as for some reason they made him uncomfortable. I love them, however. They make me feel free ;). 

I looked at myself one last time before heading downstairs, hearing a knock on the door. I opened it and smiled as I saw who was standing in front of me. They were ever so handsome and I smirked as I thought about Y/N and George's reactions to this wonderful, splendid surprise.

"Hello, Freddie."