VI. Dating Ban

I felt my arm starting to become sore from staying in one sleeping position for too long. I feel cold. I turned in bed, now I feel warm and snug as a bug. 'That's better.' I thought to myself still half asleep.

'Oh yeah, the storm was horrible last night, so I slept in Jisoo's room.' I recalled as I slowly become conscious, my eyes still closed. 

"Hmm..." someone sighed beside me and also moved under the sheets. I felt their leg brush against mine.

I finally opened my eyes, and what I saw instantly had me wide awake. It was Jennie, still asleep, her face inches from mine 'Holy son of a motherless goat!'.

I panicked internally, but still laying motionless in bed. I now remembered clearly that ALL FOUR of us are here in the room. And since I dived in between Jisoo and Jennie, I got to sleep in between them. Jisoo is not moving behind me which made me think that she's still fast asleep.

Jennie shifted a little more, it seems like she's dreaming. She looks like a baby when she's asleep, that I can't believe how she can turn from this to a sassy hot chick when we perform on stage. 

'You are really so adorable!' I said to her in my head.

Before I knew it, I was already leaning in closer. I hesitated for a while, but lost all reasoning to myself. It's as if I was enchanted by her. 

I closed my eyes and let my lips brush hers. They were so soft, even softer than I had imagined.

"Hmm..." Jennie's lips moved in response, kissing me back.

My mind went completely black as the following happened in a split second: I jerked my head away from her in surprise, ended up hitting my head in the bed's headboard, and also headbutting the still asleep Jisoo.

"Ouch!" Jisoo, was jolted awake.

I immediately sat up to check on her, slightly waking up the rest of the girls in the process, "Unnie! I'm sorry are you okay?"

"Oww... LISA YOU NINCOMPOOP!" she cried, as she massaged the spot that I hit.

We are now in the kitchen making pancakes for breakfast. Jisoo is making the batter; Jennie is on the frying pan; while Rosé is bringing them more ingredients from the pantry that they could add to make different flavors like cranberry, strawberry, and blueberry.

 Jisoo is making the batter; Jennie is on the frying pan; while Rosé is bringing them more ingredients from the pantry that they could add to make different flavors like cranberry, strawberry, and blueberry

"We should try chocolate peanut butter cups in the pancake mix." I suggested to them.

"No, Lisa." Jisoo said "You're still on time out."

"Butt-But I didn't mean to hit you, Unnie." I pouted. "And I already said I'm sorry."

I saw Jennie smiling and laughing at the both of us in my peripheral vision. I suddenly felt embarrassed and couldn't look her straight in the eye. I wonder if she was already awake when I kissed her earlier.