9| 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘴 𝘐𝘵......

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
9| This Is It......
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
(𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩)

-"WHAT'S THE ISSUE?" Hopper asks while leaning forward in his seat.

Steve fiddles with his thumbs nervously. The Hawkins Chief of Police was asking him, why his parents didn't know that his sister was very much indeed, missing.

-"Well I-I eye........ it's warm in here." He quietly tries to change the subject by commenting on the temperature of the room.

Hopper rolls his eyes and leans back in his seat. He puts his pencil down and rubs his temples. He didn't have time for some stupid teenager to mess with him.

-"Ok look, I don't have time for this. Maybe you just, I don't know, misplaced her?" Hopper shrugs his shoulders and takes another draw of his cigarette.

-"How do you misplace an independent, smart, and powerful little girl?! How smart does that sound?!" Steve raises his voice with every word.

-"Didn't think you were that bright," Hopper comments under his breath.

Steve's face turns into a frown as he watches Hopper fix some papers on his desk. Hopper sends him a raised brow look when he sees Steve staring.

"What do you want?" He questions annoyed.

-"To find my sister! Is't that clear enough?!" Steve shouts agitated.

-"Well I can't do anything to find her if I don't know why your parents don't know that she's missing." Hopper stands from his seat to stretch his arms.

Steve stares at the ceiling intensely, he shakes his knee as he tries to think of a way to explain to Hopper why his parents didn't know what was happening back in Hawkins.

-"Alright!" His knee stops shaking as he grabs Hoppers attention quickly.

"It's their anniversary. I didn't wanna bother them, and if they know, then I'll get in trouble, and........."

-"So basically if I don't tell them, I'm saving you're butt?" Hopper questions frankly.

-"Exactly," Steve mumbles while staring hardly at the floor.

"Look; I wanna have a future, I wanna be a responsible teenager, I wanna find my sister," he places his hands on Hoppers desk and leans forward.

"Can you help me, please?"

Hopper processes everything that's he's just been told slowly. He thinks it through, and while doing so, it takes him back to a time in High School when he needed help. He had lost his mother's wedding ring on accident and begged his father to help him look for it. He didn't have a good relationship with his mother and retrieving her ring might help make it better.