Thanks and Credits

Thanks to my pre Wattpad team: my loving wife, awesome sister, and exceptional father, for the combination of editing, proofreading, motivation, castigation, and generally making sure that my writing was suitable for feeding to the public. Thank you all so much! Really, I would be nowhere without you! And that goes to the rest of my family and friends too, who have all supported me in so many ways during my writing adventures!

I would also like to credit the inspiration behind writing this story in first person (and in a post climate-change setting), which just happened to come to me after reading ea_carter's I, Cassandra. Thank you, and not for the first time!

And an unusually slice of gratitude goes the science museum of Valencia (Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe) where the original A Red Planet concept came to me when visiting a Mars exhibition there.

Graphics work was done in GIMP (a powerful open source image manipulator) using a photo from stocksnap.io, where photographers generously share their works with the Creative Commons license. The photo Stocksnap ID for the photo is C24IMHW28A

Finally, and I can't stress this enough, thank you (all of you) for reading, commenting, and voting on my stories – and for making writing them worthwhile!