Seeing an old face

After Lawson arrived 2 weeks ago things started to get weirder and weirder Jim won't stop having nightmares about his past seeing his brothers death which keeps his wife Sally worrying about him. As Jim was teaching a class Lawson wouldn't stop looking at Jim and when Jim was checking other students work he looked at Lawson and noticed that his student Lisa was missing Lawson started laughing and Jim had a flash back about Lisa and after the flash back ended he got up and went looking for her that night.

The next day the teachers had a meeting talking about how some kids can have depression and kill themselves but Jim knew it wasn't suicide he knew they were murdered. As he arrived in the class he saw someone he didn't know and said to him " who are you don't belong in this class". He turns around and says "I do now" Crystal noticed that her dad is having a hard time with the new students in class and says " daddy why don't take 5 minutes and then come back in" her father then says " no I'm ok really". Everyone was silent in class when Crystal got a message from her childhood friend Victoria saying that her boyfriend now ex was cheating on her with her friend Crystal and Victoria tell each other everything but Crystal wasn't mad at Victoria she was happy that Vic told her what happened, her father notices Crystal and her angry face. As Crystal and Jim come home they noticed that Sally and Scott panting the house a nice color. Crystal stormed up to her room not saying hello to anyone Sally asked Jim what was the matter with her and Jim said " she got a text from her friend Victoria saying that her ex- boyfriend was cheating on her with her friend Victoria but she's not mad at her she's actually happy that Victoria told her". Sally was mortified so Sally went up to the room to see if her daughter was ok , Sally knocked on the door but Crystal didn't reply so she just went into the room and saw her crying on her bed. 

Crystal told her mum what the text said, Sally was horrified to what the text said. After an hour Crystal came down the stairs and spent time with her family, The next day Crystal was in class while her dad was teaching. As Jim was speaking to the class the door opened as Crystal looked up she saw her childhood best friend Victoria they both screamed and ran up to each other and hugged while every one in class watched them hugging. Crystal said "omg its been so long I missed you so much girl". As the week went on and on Crystal and Victoria hung out everyday as the holidays were near Crystal was planning on going camping with her friend to catch up and talk about the good old times.

Back at home Jim Sally and Scott were having dinner when the phone rang Jim answered it and it was Crystals ex-boyfriend Jack, Jack asked if Crystal was there and Jim said "no she's gone on a camping trip with her friend and she wont be back for 3 weeks". Jack asked Jim if he could leave a message but Jim said "no", after he found out what Jack did and hung up the phone.