The Horse in the Hol (part 1)

I woke up next morning, sitting up. I walked over to my mirror and dressed in all black. I fixed my hair into my daily emo style. I walked down the stairs and I grab my toast. "Be save honey." My drunken mother said, throwing beer around the place.

     I began walking to school but, some cowboy stopped me. "Well howdy girly.." The cowboy said, with the cigarette in his mouth. "Don't talk to me." I pulled up the middle finger at him. "Eh? That's a bit rude princess." The man said grabbing my arm, tugging me at him.

     I pulled out an assassins blade and I put it against his neck. "Yeesh!!! P-P-Put that away!!"  The man shrieked. I knew he was gonna pull the gun on me but instead, he yanks me and hooks his arms around me. "Now baby girl! What kind of spell did you put on 'Him'?" I looked at the cowboy confused. "Who?" The man scoffed. "You-know-Who! DIO!" The cowboy flips me in front of him. "So, I'm gonna have to take you."

      "How long are we gonna get to this 'DIO' guy?" I said, loosening my grip around the cowboys waist. "All most there pretty thang." He said while he takes his left hand, holding my hands together. "Hol Horse!!! Who is this woman?" An Indian woman said, angrily.