30

Part 2

Flashes of memories 1861.
I showed Klaus the first three days. From the point to Garrett kidnap me and taking me to an abandoned farm. My hands are tied up from the ceiling.

"Tell me about yourself." He compels me.

"I'm Ava Rose Salvatore. I have two brothers. Damon is the oldest. I'm the middle child. Stefan is the youngest. My mother died of consumption when I was 14 years old. I'm on my way to Petersburg to... to... to good by my family's name. I want to go home. I want to go home." I said as I start crying.

He starts humming and he takes out a knife.

"Shh." He says as he puts a hand on my cheek and I turned away. He sank his fangs into my neck and I screamed in horror. I then felt this sharp pain in my stomach and that the first to many stabs.

•••

It's the fourth day and I've woken up. I'm no longer tied. I've been stabbed, gutted open, fed off of, and healed for four days. For the most part I had blacked out.

I sat up and I feel this pain on my lower abdomen. I looked to see and there is this huge gash. It's bleeding profusely. I looked at my body and there are bite marks everywhere. I can see the blood trickling down my body. I touched my neck and I can feel the bites.

I laid back down and accepted my fate. I was dying. No one has ever survived a wound this big and I've already lost so much blood.

I started crying hard as I remember my brothers. They are going to so worried when I'm not home in the next few months and they won't know that my rotting flesh will be buried in some ground and they will never find me.

This can't be how my story ends. It can't.

I got up from the floor and put my hand over the wound in hopes it would stop the bleeding just a bit. I'm surprised that I can stand so I started to run for my life. I started to limp as I was running.

It was night time and I couldn't see anything. It was pitched black. I turned around to see how far I've run and I see a small light from the abandoned farm. I kept running and my body hits a wall yet nothing is there. I tried again but it didn't work.

"No, no, no, no." I cried. "This can't be happening."

The guy, Garrett, appears in front of me and I screamed in horror. Before I know it I passed out.

•••

I wake up and he's dragging me back to the farm. My body is getting scraped by the ground. My body is so numb to the pain that it doesn't even hurt.

I'm standing in the farm and my body is healed and Garrett is standing in front of me. I am rattled with fear. He pulls me closer to him pinning my arms to my side. I looked away in disgust. He grabs my jaw forcing me to look at him. He kisses me and I tried to pull away but he holds me in his grip.

I manage to get my hand free and I grabbed whatever was on the side of me. It was something metal.

I kneed him in the groin and I whacked him in the head with the metal stick. Normally a blow like that would have killed him but he looks at me with anger.

He grabs a rope and wraps it around my neck. I tried to take hold of the rope but it was so tightly wrapped around my neck I couldn't breath. I feel myself loosing conscious so I head-butted him. He lets go of the rope and I tried to catch my breath. I was breathing heavily and my head was pounding. Suddenly, he punches me and I blacked out.

***

PRESENT
Klaus pulls my hand away from his head before I can show him the last four days.