Chapter Two

I felt super inspired. So here's a new chappy.

For you, Nakama!

NekoJimmySan 🐈

♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥

Erza walked through Magnolia, bouncing Jellal on her hips. He curled his hand on the hem of Erza's blouse. He wore a green hoody and brown khaki shorts. Mira have the girls baby clothes which seemed suspicious. But the girls shook it of and accepted the offer.

Erza stopped in front of a cake shop. "I'm gonna go get something, okay?" Jellal nodded slowly. Erza opened the door, making the bell jingle. Jellal giggled slightly. Erza chuckled. Erza went up to the counter. She looked at the cakes displayed. Suddenly, Jellal's stomach growled. Erza smiled. "You hungry?" She asked. Jellal nodded. "Quake?" Jellal asked. Erza smiled. "Which one do you want?"

"I want to eat the same as you, Ewza." Erza pointed to the slice of strawberry shortcake. "How about that?" She asked. Jellal nodded and clapped his hands.

Erza sat Jellal down on a highchair and took her seat. She gave Jellal a fork and he instantly  took a bit. He saviored the the taste. He then giggled and clapped his hands. "Yummy!" Erza giggled.

They finish the cake and Erza picked him up. She walked to Fairy Hills then stopped. "No boys are allowed at Fairy Hills..they won't mind." Erza entered Fairy Hills and saw Juvia taking Gray to her apartment.

Erza entered her apartment and dressed Jellal in a green onesie. With her eyes closed. She then put on her own pajamas and slipped into her bed. She subconsciously kissed his forehead. She realized what she did and blushed, her face rivaling her hair. Luckily Jellal was asleep. Between her boobs.

♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥

That's all I was able to get to, today. I'll try to post more often.

Bye Nakama,

NekoJimmySan 🐈

💬 Comment 💬
🔥      Vote     🔥
🖐️   Follow    🖐️