7-🐝Queen Beez🐝

Bell rang, indicating it's lunch time! I joined with yuri and we hurried to the class. I was so hungry. I stuffed my mouth with lunch just when yuri curiously asked " How was your lab? Did you enjoy your time with kang dae?"

I almost chocked on my food. I swallowed the food and spoke

"It was horrible, he just irritates me a lot. You know what, he dint even do the experiment and started accusing me that i was wrong. We did the whole experiment again and of course i was right" i rambled, saying the last part proudly flipping my hair.

She just chuckled at my rambling like a kid.

"What about you then? Who was your partner? "i asked her

"He was kind of weird and flirted with me the whole time "she scoffed remembering her partner

"I mean who doesn't, you are indeed very beautiful that girls will become gay for you " i winked at her as her jaw dropped to my sudden remark. I guess she wasn't expecting that from me, she was soo innocent. Hehe and i love to tease her.

"Hey, don't tease me, i know how i am. I'm just ugly " she shrugged while eating her food.

"No, you aren't, you are bootiful~~", I commented. She rolled her eyes.

"Hey can we join you?" said a girl with short hair tied in a ponytail with cute bangs covering her forehead. Besides her was a girl with spectacles 🤓, no she looked better than that emoji, lol.. 😅

"Yes, sure " i replied while I and yuri turned around adjusting ourselves in our bench to face them.

"So, let's introduce ourselves. I'm Na young, nice to meet you guys "she extended to shake hands with us. She was active as well playful, i could sense that. She would be fun to be around.

"And I'm Ji woo, hope we get along " she smiled gently adjusting her spects. She looked like a nerd for some reason. Whom am i kidding? I'm the one who's a nerd 😂ok fine.

This one looked studious, well have to see how they're actually like. Can't decide a book by its cover.

"Hey let's create a group chat? " I suddenly asked, making them turn their heads to my direction

"Yaa fuuure " Yeri quickly replied with her mouth stuffed with food

I giggled at how cute she was.

"Definitely, it sounds fun, we can get to know each other better " Na young said widely grinning

"Yes, I'm up for it " said Ji woo

" What would we name the group chat? " I asked them
They were all immersed in thinking. Na young popped up with several names 'legends', 'The four girls ',' cuties', 'hotties', we all shook our head not liking those weird names.

" What about jiso yuna" She questioned tilting her head slightly

"What???" we looked at her confused while Yuri spaced out thinking what Na young just said meant

"Eww, it's weird " spat Ji woo, twitching eyebrows

" It sounds like a ship(couple's) name, lol.. Are you shipping us already Na young? "I snorted, nudge her shoulder playfully.

"Nooo, I dint mean it that way.. i just thought it was cute " she defended while pouting

"Umm, what about something like Queen.. Like Queen beez? I know it's weird bu--"Yuri suggested

We interrupted her "It's cute" said Na young, "Its different" said Ji woo, "Its good and it's not weird, then the group name is decided 'Queen beez' " i said while fishing out my phone to get their numbers. We entered our nos. In our phones and i created the group.

We joked around till the bell rang.
Well it's not a bad idea to study in a different country, it's fun!

With boring classes, with the newly formed girl group 'Queen beez'  conversation in the middle of classes, teasing the lecturers, making fun of others quietly, giggling here and there, the college ended. We had a lot of fun.

                         °~°~°~°

I got into my bus and had a lil conversation with Mary (the one i met on the bus yesterday, same age as me). It was a tiring day so i just slept, my head leaning on the window. After the long I journey, I got down at my stop. After returning home, i washed my face, cleaned myself up and went to do my part time job.

Didn't know why but there are a lot of customers. "To get home quickly i have to complete my job quickly and efficiently "I thought to myself getting to work. After 3&1/2hrs of continous work without rest i was now completely drained out.

The shop was now closed. I dint know attending college and working part time would be this exhausting. It seemed to be a lot easier and way more cool in kdramas though 🙁.

I returned home very tired, let myself fall on my bed. Just then my phone dinged! It was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number
Hii beautiful~

Me
Excuse me, May I know who you are?

Unknown number
Don't tell me you already forgot me! It's your hot oppa😙

Me
Pardon? Who?

Unknown number
Hyaa, it's me the hot one in your class!

Me
Kang dae?? Is it you?

Unknown number
Yes babe, it's me.. Finally you remember me when i mention hot? 😉

Me
Ok dream on. Its only you who talk such sh*t. Anyway why did you message me? But, How did you get my number???

I don't know why i talk to him freely after first meet itself? Its unusual of me though. May be it's coz he's annoying. I then saved his number. He's the one who never fails to give me a headache, so i saved his no. as👇

Kang dae🤒
I've my own ways 😈. I messaged you to ask whether you completed the graph of today's experiment?

Is he seriously kidding me? Its due next week. Is he really that sincere and studious? Never mind..

Me
Dude, it's due next week. Did you really message me for that?

Kang dae🤒
Hehe nope. You know me well.

Me
I'll let you know once i complete the graph. Now, goodbye, if there's nothing else. I'm really tired and I wanna sleep.

With that I put my phone aside drifting off to sleep. I was really really exhausted, I didn't have the energy to talk to him. As if annoying me in college is not sufficient, he even got my number. Ohh god! Why? Why must he be my partner? Why can't it be the mysterious taehyung? Wait.. Why am i thinking of him now?

                         °~°~°      

Author Ammu-

Exams completed! College already started, promotion to next year full of stress(I'm already 3rd year 😔🙈) . Time sure is running. So yeah back to writing.

I'm sorry for late update🙁.

Well, I really enjoy imagining beautiful things and jotting it down, creating a beautiful story 💜 even if it's fictional.

Thank you for voting and reading this story. ❤️