This day will never end

Brown eyes blink open and gaze around, taking in the surroundings. Messy sheets, messy room, messy blonde hair. Blinking again, he realized that last one isn't very normal. 'Blonde hair? I don't have blonde hair'

He began stroking the soft, fluffy mound of hair.

Rub

Rub

Rub

"Ngh"

"Hmmm," Leo blinked slowly. 'Normally hair doesn't talk when you pet it' 

'Wait a second... Wasn't this hair not supposed to be here? I can't remember'

It's only when the mound of hair begins to move that he realizes two things; one, that he was in bed half naked with his best friend and two, said best friend's head was in a very dangerous area (Area 51 0.0). Moving carefully, Leo shifted until he was out of danger and then proceeded to get up and put clothes on.

As he struggled to pull his inside out shirt on, a hand latched onto his wrist and tugged on him causing him to stumble with his shirt and arm stuck above his head.

"Dude! What was that for?" Leo cried out incredulously only to receive a chuckle in response. Leo squirmed around in an attempt to free himself from his shirt bonds, but to no avail. Turning to other resources, and hoping he was facing the right direction, he chose to appeal to the one responsible.

"You gonna help me out?" Leo asked. He couldn't see the malicious smirk he got as a response. So, when he felt Jason's hands on him, he thought they were helping hands. He thought that, until those hands started roaming in a very non-helpful way. Big, strong, and surprisingly cool hands ventured from his stomach, around to his back and trickled upwards. 

"N-nh," He couldn't keep his voice to himself. 'This tickles!'  "Jase, stop it!" Leo helplessly arched his back in an attempt to get away from those damn hair-raising fingers. "Why," Jason questioned and continued his torturous touching.

"T-ti- feels w-weird" his face screwed up 

"Weird like how?" Jason moved his teasing fingers to Leo's sides and he lost it. Leo was a crying gasping mess at his fingers, falling to the floor and writhing around, begging for mercy.

"J-Jase! P-please! Haha s-stoop! Ha- Jaso-n haha!"

"Not until you say I'm better than you."

"Hah- I-I'm b-bet-ter than y-haha-ou," tears were streaming out of Leo's eyes, but he still would not relent to this terrorists torture tactic. "I c-can't breath-e!"

Jason paused his attack, grabbing Leo's arms and pushing them over his head, along with the shirt that still entrapped the small Latino. Both boys were panting, catching their breath in the time of peace. "Do you surrender?" Jason was asking for a fight. No American with any sense of pride would give up after just a little bit of crying.

Leo crunched up his stomach, causing the faint outline of his abs to bolden to a full outline of a very nice 6 pack as he pulled himself up, close into Jason's face. "Do your worst, but I will never surrender to you."

"Oh, you'll regret saying that. I'm going to make you beg for me to stop!" Jason let go of his arms in order to begin the torture once more and that was his big mistake. Using this moment to strike, Leo lurched forward and now he was on top. He quickly scrambled to get up and, twisting and squirming, managed to pull his shirt completely onto his body. Right as he was about to sprint away, a hand gripped his ankle. This caused him to trip, but fortunately the bed was right there to catch him.  Unfortunately, this gave Jason enough time to jump up and pin Leo down again.

"Noooooo!" The small boy began twisting, attempting to free himself. "Release me!"

Jason appeared to consider it for a moment before shaking his head, "Nah, I'd rather keep torturing you." His hands slipped underneath the shirt that once had entrapped the Latino.

Knock, knock, knock

Both boys jumped as someone began banging on the door to the cabin. Jason quickly climbed off Leo and went to open to the door. Right as Leo sat up, the last person he wanted to see walked in. 

A/N: heyyyy so I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has and are currently supporting me. Also wanted to say you guys were right in saying I shouldn't force myself. haha I yield. I won't push myself to update every week. I'mma just let it flow. Thank you guys for being so smart and willing to help a stupido like me out.

Much love

Wolf out