Chapter 34

Attacked

"Seriously, Taehyung! I actually wrote 'You're mine' on her phone and just left!" Jimin was talking on the phone as he was walked on the sidewalk. "Well, it's not my fault! You're the one who blew our cover!" Taehyung Responded through the phone making Jimin sigh.

"Yeah, but-" before Jimin could even finish his sentence, he felt something hard hit him on the forehead. He fell to the ground while he groaned in pain. "Jimin!? Hello!? Hey, are you okay!?" Taehyung's worried tone was heard yelling on the phone as Jimin picked it up from the ground. He held it against his ear while his other hand rubbed his pained forehead. "Hey, Taehyung? I'm going to call you back." Jimin Responded feeling uneasy. "Jimi-" the call was ended as Jimin looked up to see a figure holding a rock.

Jimin's vision had turned blurry due to the hit and it wasn't helping in identifying the figure. Once his vision was returned to normal, Jimin stood up. There was blood on his hand from rubbing his bruised forehead but right now, all he cared about was to find out who caused that hurtful wound.

The figure was easily identified as a man. He was wearing a black cap as well as a mask. "Ugh, What's with you people and your hidden faces," Jimin said as he glared at the masked figure.

The man smirked behind his mask as he let go of the rock he had used as a weapon to weaken Jimin. His hand turned into a fist as he approached Jimin. Soon enough, that fist had punched Jimin's cheek quite hard making him once again fall to the ground.

A small drop of blood began to show on the side of Jimin's lip. His head was only able to look down, becoming weak every second. The man, satisfied with what he had caused, walked over to the weakened Jimin. He crouched down, glaring at his bruised face. "Stay away from Nam HaeSoo if you don't want to be involved in this crime." The man spoke with a deep and scary voice before leaving Jimin on the ground.

°°°

Another day of school had begun and this specific morning was quite hectic. Taehyung had come running in, searching for HaeSoo. He seemed worried yet scared when he had found HaeSoo. "Did you hear from Jimin?" Was the first thing Taehyung said. HaeSoo, clearly beginning to feel worried, quickly wrote in her journal to respond.

Journal:

I haven't heard from him since Saturday. Why?

-To Taehyung

Taehyung let out a sigh, but a worrying type of sigh. He looked down to HaeSoo who didn't seem fine and ruffled his hair, debating with himself whether to tell her or not. Once he had made his decision, he took a deep breath and looked at HaeSoo straight in the eye. "I was on the phone with Jimin Saturday night, but the call didn't end well. I heard him get hurt and he ended the call in a rush! What if something happened to him!?" Taehyung began to freak out as HaeSoo caught on.

Her heart started to beat at a face rate, thinking of the fact that Jimin could be hurt. "I've been calling him ever since, but he hasn't answered!" Taehyung said making HaeSoo even more worried.

Before her whole body could react to the stressful situation, her eyes caught someone in the hallways. That, someone, was clearly Jimin, but he looked different. HaeSoo's eyebrows crashed together as she slowly walked towards Jimin standing in the hallways.

"HaeSoo!" Jimin called out as he happily waved to her. His forehead was wrapped with a bandage and his cheek seemed red. Dried blood was seen at the corner of Jimin's lip and her elbow was covered with a plaster. The palm of his hands had light scraps on them due to the number of times he had fallen that night.