Seems so Close

Jonah POV

*Tick Tock, Tick Tock*

I was focusing really hard on the clock that was hanging over the board, as Mr. Show was teaching us some shit about potential energy. It's the Last class of the day, and I'm counting down the minutes until school is over.

I notice that the clock read 12:58pm, and we get out of school at 1:05 today because it's a Wednesday. My school always let's students out early on Wednesdays.

Being my impatient ass self, I transfer my focus onto something else to distract my self from dismissal.

I think about video games I could play when I get home. GTA 5? Nah I don't really feel like getting chased by the cops. Mortal Combat XL? Nah, I don't feel like playing against a computer. Since I have no one me to play with at home. I really wish I had people to play games with. I need more friends.

My friends I have are pretty cool, but I'm not satisfied. I need something, something adventurous. I think I could start finding friends online, maybe that'll help me make friends.
I mean don't alot of people these days meet like that.

*Rriiinngggg*

The Bell rung interupting my thoughts. Yes it's time to leave, finally!

I realized that everyone was packing up there stuff, while Mr. Show was explaining what we're going to be doing tomorrow.

I started to pack up my things, like everyone else. After everything was put away, I ran out the classroom and eventually out of the school.

The first thing I saw when I stepped out the doors was my mom.

Everyone at my school loved my mom. In their eyes she is a super mom. Work hard, and still is able to build relationship with her son. Which isn't true at all.

"Omg, Hey Mrs. Beck! What are you doing here" I hear a familiar voice yell. It was Marty fromteparty. I haven't seen that guy in a while.

"Hey party Marty, how are you sweetie" My mom squeals excitedly giving Marty a hug.

"I'm good, and I've been meaning to ask you. I have this scar on my neck and I was-" Marty told her, before I interupted.

"Ok mom, Let's go before everyone starts asking you to look at there body. Marty it was nice seeing you, I hope that scar heals soon. See ya later!" I said.

I rushed her to the car, pulling her by her arm.

"Jonah what's wrong with you? Why did you do that?" She asked me.

"To get out of there before kids started hurdling around you like piglets trying to get milk from their mother" I explained to her using metaphors for a better chance of her understanding where Im coming from.

"Well ok" my mom Sighed. Opening the driver side door of the car. She unlocks the front passenger seat side and locks it after I get in and put on my seat belt.

And we drove off. After a couple of minutes my mom finally said something.

"Jonah, remember that surprise I was telling you about?" My mom questioned.

"Yes?" I answered with full concern as to why she was mentioning it now.

"Well we're going to see the surprise right now" my mom said excitedly. My facial expressions probably said "i don't care" because she gave me the "i hope you like this" look.

*
I was still hoping the surprise would be a trampoline, or some new outfits, but then again why would she need our Realtor to help her come up with the surprise.