Name calling.

The next thing that happened was a bit of a blur, I'm not sure why but everything started hurting. My teeth and stomach were aching, I started having a headache and my eye lids started to feel heavy. I remember River and the doctor talking, but I can't remember if it was between each other or towards me. Flash foward to now. I just woke up from what has to be the best nap in a while. The bed I was currently in was like heaven, fluffy pillows, soft blankets, memory foam mattress (I'm assuming). I haven't slept like this in ages.

I looked around at my surroundings. It was a canopy bed, cool. Better than the usual bunk beds I've had most of my life. It was a bit dark so I couldn't really see pass the end of the bed frame. On both of the sides of the beds were matching night stands though. I got off the bed and did my best to navigate through the dark. Oh gosh. I hope I'm not stuck here. I walked for a good thirty seconds before I came to a wall. I kept to my right in hopes I find some sort of door. The room seemed to go on forever. How big was it? Not long after finding the wall I found the door. Hooray! As I tried figuring out how it opens it pulled apart from each other. I was stunned a bit, sliding doors. Cool.

I poked my head outside into the hallway. Then back inside the room, I was able to see it more clearly now. Sort of, to my right I was able to see the bed and the tables next to it. Not so far from the bed to my left was what looked like a desk with two bookshelves on each side. Other than that, that was all I could see. If I ever come back I'll look for a light switch, but right now I need to figure out what happened. I stepped further into the hallway and the doors slid shut behind me. Alright then. I looked both directions and decided to go right (again).

As I kept walking I looked around and down the hallway I figured I was still in the TARDIS. I remember the halls looking like this. The metal walls and sea green glowing railings. Everything looked the same I was starting to get worried I was going no where. But after about five minutes of several twists and turns I made it to an opening. It was the console room. I looked around and didn't spot anyone.

I was about to shout out for the doctor but I stopped myself. What should I call them? Mom? Dad? River? I remember one of my foster mom's forcing me to call her ma'am. She told me it was disrespectful to call adults by their first name. Ever since then I've only ever called about three adults by their first name. Not including Matt and Alex. They were okay, and even encouraged me to call them by a furst name basis. I think they thought it woyld help us bond. But it worked so there's that. I didn't realize I was stood frozen until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and it was them. (My biological parents)

"How are you feeling sweetie?" My mom, River, asked me.

"What should I call you two?" I asked tilting my head. They both looked confused, the doctor slightly taken aback. River shook it off and laughed at my father before continuing

" What do you mean?" She was a long ways taller than me so she had lean down a bit to talk to me. I looked at the doctor who was looking at river, who was looking at me.

"Like, Mother? Father? Mom?dad? What do you guys want me to call you?" I looked back and forth between the two of them as I spoke. Before speaking up they both looked at each other. It seemed as if they were having a conversation with their minds. Freaky, does marriage really do that to people? They both looked back at me at the same time too. Witchcraft.

"What do you prefer?" The Doctor asked. Ummmm.No one has ever really asked me that.

" I don't know." He looked confused. "Whatever you guys prefer I guess."

"Well," River looked towards the doctor before continuing back to me. "Mum and Dad is fine for now, but feel free to call us anything you'd like, alright sweetie?" She leaned down to hug me, naturally I went stiff. Hope she doesn't notice that.

"Alright. " I said and patted back.