Ch 6

Mom lets play this game, said Karma. Ok sweetie, said Mrs. Akabane. Yuka, Kei come here yelled Yuna Akabane. 

It was all good until this moment. 

Mommy I need to use the restroom, don't play until I get back, said Karma. Ok sweetie we won't, said Yuna. 

Karma was just getting out of the bathroom when he heard screaming from the kitchen. 

HARUTO THEY ARE JUST CHILDREN PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM. SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS B!TCH. PLEASE I AM BEDDING YOU SPARE THEIR LIFES.

Karma just stood there frozen in fear as he saw his father stab his brother, and then his sister and then his mother. He heard all their screams in fear and pain. 

With the preasant Karma 

NO FATHER PLEASE LET THEM BE. PLEASE PAPA DON'T KILL THEM. Then Shiro and Danuja ran into Karma's room. Everyone woke up when they heard Karma's screaming. PLEASE DADDY DON'T KILL THEM. PLEASE DADDY. PLEASE. 

Karma calm down said Shiro while Ryoji was holding him down. 

MOMMY I'M SORRY. I AM SORRY. KEI I AM SORRY. YUKA I AM SORRY. I AM SORRY I COULD NOT SAVE YOU. I AM SORRY. 

Haruhi then went over to Karma to try to help calm down. Then everyone heard a small crack, and Haruhi wince in pain. Danuja then ran out of the room and came back in with a syringe. What is that for said Mr. Suoh. It is medicine  to help Karma calm down when we can't calm him down ourselves. Then Danuja stuck the syringe into Karma's forarm, and then the screaming stopped. Then Shiro turned on the light and said Haruhi let me see your hand.

Well Haruhi your finger is broken, let me call Dr. Chiko. After a few miutes Dr. Chiko knocked on the door. Hello Shiro said Dr. Chiko. Hello doctor, thank you for coming so late a night said Danuja. It is fine, I had to stay late in the office tonight, said Dr. Chiko. 

Now Haruhi let me see your hand. Ok said Haruhi. Yep it is broken, but does not need to be reset, said Dr. Shiro. How did you break it asked Dr. Chiko. I was trying to help calm down Karma. Damn that boy is still strong even when he is sleeping, said Dr. Chiko. Well there you go Haruhi, your finger is all patched up. Now I need to make sur Karma di not hurt himself. Cause f he was able to break you finger who knows what he did to himself, said Dr. Chiko. 

Ah I see you guys had to use the medicine to calm him down. Yes we had to because if we continued to try to cal him down by ourselves, who know how badly he could have hurt himself, said Shiro. Then Shiro and Dr. Chiko went into Karma's room and shut the door. Why did they shut the door asked Hikaru. They are doing a full body check to make sure he does not have any serious injuries, said Haruhi. How is your finger asked Tamaki? Does it hurt? It does not hurt anymore, and within a few months it should heal.

Then  Dr. Chiko came out of the room. How is he asked Ryoji. He hit his head pretty hard on the wall causing it to bleed a little bit and give him a concussion, said Dr. Chiko. I just need to clean the wound and then put a bandage on it. The symptoms that he might be feeling later are 

Headache or a feeling of pressure in the head.Temporary loss of consciousness.Confusion or feeling as if in a fog.Amnesia surrounding the traumatic event.Dizziness or "seeing stars"Ringing in the ears.Nausea.Vomiting.

Dr. Chiko patched up Karma and then said his goodbyes. 

Time skip to the next morning.

Good morning Karma said Shiro. How are you feeling? I feel dizzy,confused, and have a bad headache. Then Karma ran to the bathroom. Danuja went after and started to rub Karma's back as he threw up.