4. stares and video chats

(Oliver to the side)

so someone messaged me and told me that Rory Torrens was too ugly to play Oliver and that I should change him.

My response: "Okay... And? The point isn't to make him flawless and up to your standards and if it was then, he's pretty damn gorgeous to me."

my problem is not the fact that you disagree with my casting but the fact that you called him ugly. that was rude point, blank, period.

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

|4.| stares and video chats

He was staring at her.

It was blatantly obvious too, the way his blue eyes widened everytime Sidney looked back at us and the way he bit his lip and blushed whenever he'd caught me noticing.

He had a thing for her.

Luca down casted his eyes and scratched the back of his neck, nervously when I'd caught him for the last time. His book was open but way off of the pages that we were supposed to be reading as he seemingly waited for me to focus on something other than the way that he couldn't get his eyes off of my best friend.

Sidney didn't even seem to notice the way that he looked down abruptly every time she looked back at our table or the way he blushed as I furrowed my eyebrows

She caught me staring at Oliver and I averted my eyes quickly the same as Luca did but not before seeing the smile that spread across her face and the way she blew kissy faces back at me when the teacher wasn't looking.

Luca gulped a little when he'd seen that.

And just as I was about to confront him, the bell rang.

Luca grabbed his backpack quickly before he rushed out the classroom as if Flash was hot on his trail, looking down when he passed Sidney's table, bringing me to a conclusion.

He liked her.

And thus I marked my calendar for playing matchmaker.

I mean, she couldn't have liked Oliver right?

She was as freaked out by him as every other girl here.

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

Oliver was hot, no doubt about it. He was also a mystery and for Heaven's sake, I was always one for a mystery. He intrigued me, everything about him intrigued me and sparked my interest from his angry grey-green eyes to his scuffed sneakers.

He was surely a story in itself.

And as Id seen him strip off his hoodie as I sat in the park, you could say that I wanted to unravel more than that story.

He was upset, that much you could tell by the way his shoulder blades were ridged and his fists were clenched as he pulled down his tight black shirt that had risen to expose his v-line.

His charcoal shirt matched his hair and only made his eye color more prominent as his lean body only made him look more built. He wasn't incredibly muscled yet he wasn't extremely thin.

He definitely didn't look like he could beat someone senseless but he didn't look weak at all.

He was just Oliver, the same way that you'd picture him if you wondered how he'd looked without a hoodie.

He was gorgeous.

Running a hand through his already fucked up black hair that was almost as messy as a guy's sex hair, he grunted out loud before storming inside of his house, leaving me to wonder what on Earth could infuriate him that much.