xxiii. heartbroken

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇!
TWENTY THREE ━━ heartbroken
࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🐰🍥☁️

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦,
𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥

T R I G G E R  W A R N I N G ! panic attack ahead, pleaseread at your own risk!

panic attack ahead, please
read at your own risk!

━━

ANNA MARIE WAS sat on her couch, her heart thudding in her chest, hugging a pillow to her face, her hands wrapped so tightly around it. Not accepting the fact that her favorite person was gone forever.

Once the first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Creating a huge water pool on her pillow. It felt like the sound of her crying was the only noise heard for miles.

She felt her lungs closing in on her, rummaging for oxygen. She saw the whole room spinning, she felt her head about to explode from all the crying. Her vision soon became disfigured, as if she was looking through a fish-eye lens. Her chest growing tighter within the seconds. Breathing was becoming hard. Really hard.

Her apartment door prided open, but Anna Marie paid no attention, she just sat there with her eyes closed, crying her heart out, trying to get air through her lungs. She held on to her pillow never losing her grip.

Someone must have moved the curtains because the sunlight that escaped from behind them shined in her eyes causing her to blink rapidly to try and clear her vision as best as possible.

A pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders. She looked at the person beside her, it was her younger sister, Gaby, she also had a broken expression planted her face.