{140}✔️

** Sunday, July 15th**

Dahlia's POV
*************

"Stop it." I mumbled, shoving Billie's hand away from me for the thousandth time.

She huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "Why don't you want me to touch you? You've literally been refusing to have sex with me for two whole days, I can't live like this!" She fake cried. I smirked and shook my head as I looked out the window.

"I'm just...Um..." I blushed and put my head down as I tried to come up with the right words.

"Is it because you haven't shaved in a bit? Bitch that ain't no problem—"

"Shut up!" I laughed, slapping her arm.

"Is it because we're on the bus? If we stay quiet nobody will know we're doing anything!" She whispered.

"That's true. Me and Bea fucked on here and nobody suspected a thing." Kit's voice made me jump and I quickly turned to look at her. She was resting her arms on the seat, grinning down at us.

We gotta stop sitting in front of her nosy ass.

"You two fucked on my bus?!" Billie whisper yelled.

"A couple times." Kit shrugged.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm so mad! That makes two couples that've fucked on my damn bus before us!" She huffed as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Three, actually." Caden mumbled from the seat beside us. Ken hurriedly shushed him.

"You have to be shitting me, bro!" Billie shook her head. "Any fucking body else?!"

"Yeah." Half the bus murmured.

Cora poked her head over the seat in front of us and smiled. "Well, if it means anything, I haven't screwed anybody on your bus."

"Thanks." Billie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I mean, Liza and I were going to but then we broke up and—"

"You can stop talking now!" Billie hissed. Cora shrugged before turning around again.

"Why don't you wanna do anything?" Billie questioned, turning to me again. "I mean, it's fine that you don't, but I just wanna make sure that it's not because of anything I've done. Is this because I spanked you the last time we did it? I was joking, I swear! Unless you like that—"

"You spanked her?" Kit asked, raising her brows. "Nice. That's a nice image."

"Get out of their conversation!" Bea whisper yelled, tugging on Kit's arm. "And I told you I was into that kinky shit. You need to be worried about spanking me!"

"Word?" Kit smirked.

I facepalmed and shook my head, which happened to be throbbing, and my friends weren't helping.