Jungkook (Fluff)

(Y/N stands for Your Name, just for the people that never knew)

You are a professional photographer. You were exhausted after the longest and hardest of days in your life. You had a whole week booked out for Got7 and BlackPink, as they are doing a collaboration, and they needed a photograper. Lisa is really close friends with your boyfriend, Jungkook, so he recommended you to Got7 and BlackPink.

It was currently 11:30 PM, after you finished editing Jisoo's photos. You still had to do Lisa, and everyone else from Got7. The moment you finished editing Jisoo's photos, you looked around and realized everyone is gone. You turned on your phone, shooting out your chair realizing its 30 minutes till 12:00 AM. You quickly grabbed your things and got to your car.

You drove home, realizing you haven't seen Jungkook all day, and you felt upset and guilty at the fact you abandoned him for work. You finally pulled up to your driveway, and opened the door to your house. You slowly walked in, being as quiet as possible in case Jungkook was asleep. You put your stuff to the side, and crept up the stairs to yours and Jungkooks bedroom. You peaked through the bedroom door, and heard light snores.

You entered the room and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. You walked over to Jungkook, slowly running your fingers through his soft, black hair, as you watch him sleep peacefully. You thought to yourself, why is he still with me when I'm never around?

His eyes fluttered open from you playing with his hair.
"Oh, I'm sorry Kookie, didn't mean to wake you-" Jungkook cut you off by kissing you. He cupped both your cheeks, and began to sit up. Next thing you knew, you were on his lap, kissing him.

"I'm so sorry I'm not around as often. Work kept me up, as there's too much and I-"
"Shhh don't worry Y/N. I believe you and it's okay. I know you'll make up for it and it's not your fault or choice you have to be working so hard and late" Jungkook says. You looked into his dark brown eyes, wondering how in the world you got so lucky.

"I love you so much Kook. I don't know how I got so lucky" you said. He laughed, making you smile because his bunny smile makes your heart melt everytime.
"The real question is, how did I get so lucky to have a hard working girl who still manages to love me and make me feel so happy" he said.

You kissed him with passion, before getting off his lap and getting under the covers to sleep. You turned to your other side, so he crept up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist and dug his face into your neck. He kissed your neck every now and then, and whispered things into your ear such as "I love you" and "you are my world" and "please never leave me".

You smiled at each and every thing he said, and you slowly fell asleep. Once Jungkook noticed you fell asleep, he kissed your forehead and began to sleep too.

(Authors note)
So this killed my heart because this is so cute lol. Hope you guys like it and comment any recommendations on how I can improve, that would be greatly appreciated!