SIX

four and five took place on the same day, which was a saturday! just so you guys don't get confused :) also sorry i've been MIA. if you need to go back and reread you can <3

it was currently 9AM on a sunday and tyler was in the parking lot to the zoo. he sat in his car, drumming his fingers onto his steering wheel. his mother had gotten season passes for the zoo at her work, so the whole family decided that they were going to have a family day at the zoo.

what seemed like forever, his family started to pull in next to him. tyler got out of the car and walked over to where his sister was getting out of the car.

"why am I always the first one to arrive?" he laughed as he pulled his sister into a tight hug.

"because you sit around with your cat all day." she shot back, a smile on her face. tyler playfully rolled his eyes before going over to where his 5 year old niece and his brother in law stood.

"good morning guys." he spoke to them.

mia looked up at him and smiled brightly. "hi uncle ty!" she spoke to him, voice full of excitement.

tyler bent down and kissed her forehead. "good morning miss mia. are you excited to see the animals?" he asked her with a smile on his face.

the blonde nodded her head happily. "mhm! I wanna feed the goats too!" she told her uncle.

tyler smiled and ruffled her hair before she ran off over to where pepper was standing next to her parents.

he loved his family so much.

after the person at the gate scanned their tickets, the josephs took off towards the african animals section. personally, this was tyler's favorite part of the zoo because he loved looking at the giraffes. he thought they were cool looking and he loved their spots.

once they were finished touring that part of the zoo, they decided to go eat an early lunch before they went to aquatic section of the zoo.

when they got their food that they had ordered from one of the local restaurants at the zoo, they all sat down under an umbrella that they provided. as tyler was taking a bite of his grilled cheese, his mother asked him a question that earned a roll to his eyes.

"ma why do you always ask me if i'm seeing someone?" he groaned.

kelly let out a chuckle. "honey i'm just curious. plus I need me a new son in law." she joked which made the table laugh.

tyler's face flushed with embarrassment. "don't get your hopes up. I'm just focusing on my career right now. plus I think you'll be content with will." he laughed while pointing at his brother in law.

his mother her hands up in defense. "okay okay just saying! plus it's not a bad thing to have a stable relationship and career. look at tatum and zack! they have pepper and own a buisness and maddy is graduating from beauty school next month." she informed him.

"maybe. haven't really found a person i'm really interested." tyler answered honestly.

the joseph family went to the aquatic section after eating their food. as they were all looking at the polar bears, tyler turned his head towards the fish and smiled when he heard a little boy talk.

"n-nana! look at t-the fish-fishes!" the little boy spoke to what tyler was assuming was his grandma. he loved children. this is why he's a pediatrician. plus tyler thought that little boy was absolutely adorable, especially with his stutter.