L I L A C

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, and events are purely pigments of the slothful scribbler's imagination, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to actual persons--- living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

Copyright © 𝑩𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒉, 2018

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

TEASER:

Darkness. I really do hate darkness since I was a child. Because for me, darkness signifies downfall, wickedness, and hollowness. It gives me a solitary feeling that leads me to hate the notion of a fading sunlight.

"It is already dark." She unconsciously whispered while looking at the sky. "You need to go home now. Your mom might be already looking for you." She added as she smiled at me. She then looked into my eyes and I did the same thing.

"We'll play again tomorrow, right?" I asked and she nodded. "Thanks." I breathlessly said and she just smiled. I lifted my right hand up to her cheek then she put her hand against mine.

"You are not a dream, right?" she laughed softly while shaking her head. "I am not delusional either." I whispered and her little chuckles kissed my ears.

"You are not." She replied. I gave her a smile because of what she said and slowly closed my eyes. A cold air embraced my hand and soon, my whole body.

"Lilac," I whispered as I opened my eyes and the thin air ate my words.

She already disappeared.

______________________________________

So sorry for any grammatical errors. This is another teaser and will write this one soon too. Lol.