CHAPTER 04

MARI :

    I woke up when the sun shone in my face  , I covered my eyes with my hands , groaning  , I get up from my bed and reach to my bethroom , the fact that I have a Beth room in my room makes me happy I never had such an amazing bedroom , the one I got in the Hogwarts house was beautiful but not like this one , we call it Hogwarts house because the first time when the boys saw it Andy screamed " OMG this is Hogwarts ! " . 

    There I had a Beth room but outside my room , the thought of my old Beth room reminds me of the days I was fighting with Brooklyn about it , I have some routines and I use Beth room a lot , every time I want to enter I find the door locked , knowing that Brooklyn is in , because we share Beth room , I enter yelling at him and both of us start shouting , I used to prank him , putting colour to his shampoo and I always got him in this because he has blonde hair , and I used to put red colour in his shampoo knowing he hates this colour , I love his reactions to my pranks , I smiled remembering those days .

    I finished my shower and wore my underwears and opened my closet to look for one of the boy's hoodies , I found Ryan's yellow hoodie , that i always loved , I once had a  bad night and I went to Ryan's room and slept in his arms with my head in his chest wearing this hoodie , I slept in peace that night , I always loved sleeping in his arms , I really miss him .

    I went downstairs , smelling the coffee from upstairs made me crazy , I love coffee , I went to the kitchen and I found Corbyn preparing breakfast , for both of us , I sat down in my place , and looked at him while he was cooking that eggs and bacon perfectly , he turned with the plates on his hands .

    " The best breakfast for the best person I've known in my life , morning sweetheart " . he put my plate with a large smile and I smiled back to him .

    " Morning Corbyn , thanks for this breakfast , and for those words , that's so sweet " . I smiled looking at him then looked down to my plate I started eating without hesitation .

    " No problem , princess . What's your plans for today ? " . He asked taking his first bite from his breakfast .

       " Oh , nothing for real , I have no idea what to do since I'm new here " .

    " What did you used to do when you were living with the boys ? " . He asked drinking from his juice  .

    " Nothing special , I used to go to gym , and do shopping , practice some music , you know I play guitar and piano , and go to dance schools , and playing video games " . I finished taking another bite from my breakfast .

    " You had filled your time , and wow I didn't expected that you play video games , I love it , I'm a champion " . he laughed .

    " Cool , we can do battles someday , see who's the champion this time " . I smirked drinking from my juice and he laughed .

    " You go to dance schools ! So you can dance perfectly ! " .

    " I'm dance star , Corbyn . But it's sad that I can't go anymore " . I said putting my face down looking at my plate .

    " Why not ? We have dance schools here you can go whenever you want , Mari " . he put his hand on mine and I looked up at him smiling , the fact that I can go to dance schools here made my day .

    After breakfast , I washed the dishes instead of him because it was enough for him making breakfast for me , I was washing the dishes and Corbyn went to college , after finishing it , I took a snack and a beer and sat in the sofa turning on the TV to watch something or a film , I heard the knok on the door , it's been only an hour since Corbyn get out it couldn't be him , who's it ? . I opened the door and stand there like stone not knowing what to do or what to say .

    " Hello Mari , I missed you " . he said entering .

    " He- .. hey - .. what are you doin- ... Doing here ... Rye .. " I began to mumble .

    " Don't you miss me ? , Or you already forget about me , I would like to remind you that it's just a contract and we talked about it , no cheating ! " . He warned me .

    " No , no , no ... Chill , how can I forget about you , I didn't forget about anything , Rye , I love you , I can't cheat on you " . I Defended myself . He stepped towards  me and hugged me so tight and I hugged him back .

    " I'm sorry , sweetheart . I'm just afraid of losing you " . he whispered in my ear .

   " Don't be , honey , you won't lose me " . I said getting off his arms to face him . " I'm lucky , Corbyn doesn't think bad about me , when we came home he showed me my own room so we don't sleep in the same one , or In the same bed even , just relax , nothing will happen " . I added smiling tirelessly  .

    " Oh , thanks god " he said breathing out closing his eyes  and he hugged me again . Suddenly , the door opened and I let go of Rye's arms knowing that it's Corbyn who came , Rye turned to face him and turned back to me .

    " Hey man , what's up ! " Corbyn welcomed Rye with a large smile and entered .

    " Hey man , how you doing ! , I came to visit Mari I was passing by here , and I said why not pass to see her , and take a look to the new house my BESTIE living at " . he said looking at me right in the eyes , I smiled nervously and looked back at Corbyn .

         " Yea , sure , you did well ! , Mari was upset about not living with you anymore but I told her that she can visit you anytime she wants , and as you can see , the house is big enough for her , isn't it , Mari ? " Corbyn said entering the kitchen to drink water .

    " Yea- ... It is , it's a large house for a small person like me , I like it " I said smiling nervously . He stepped towards me and kissed my lips and sat on the sofa . I turned to face Rye , his face was red , his jawline contracted .