twenty one

[ MICHAEL'S BASE ]

➣ [ MICHAEL'S BASE ] ➣

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

— ➣ —

THE NEXT MORNING Arya woke to Mary gently shaking her, saying that it was time to leave. It took her a few minutes to fully register what was going on. She was not a morning person in any sense.

In those few minutes, she realized that she was now facing the pole that stood in the middle of the tent with her head resting on Jack's shoulder and right arm curled to her chest. Meanwhile, one of Jack's hands intertwined with hers on his chest with the other wrapped around her shoulders.

It took another fifteen minutes to wake him up due to every time she tried to shake him or speak his reply was either "just five more minutes" or just pulling her closer. By the time Arya and Jack had their things together and the tent put away, everyone in the group was packed and ready to go. They picked up their journey within the hour.

"We should get there in a few hours," Jakob had said.

Arya walked hand-in-hand with Jack for the first two hours. They talked about random things, similar to how they would back at the bunker, ranging from a place in the world you want to visit their favorite book or movie series.

"The Jedi have lightsabers and they can use the force. Wizards only have sticks!"

"First of all, wizards don't always have to use wands. Secondly, correction, Jedi have overgrown laser glow sticks and can use weird-ass telekinesis."

Jack rolled his eyes. "Jedi are still better."

"Are not! Tell me more than ten Jedi that actually lived a long, happy and healthy life." Arya countered.

"Why would that matter?" Jack asked, a laugh escaping his lips.

"It totally does. Wizards beat Jedi and you can't convince me otherwise."

Arya saw Jack roll his eyes again as they debated which was better, Jedi from Star Wars or wizards from Harry Potter. The argument had stemmed from them asking who their favorite characters were in their favorite movie or book series. Of course, it was only a playful argument but that didn't mean neither wanted to make their case.

"Whatever you say, Ari," Jack kissed her cheek, finally giving in to the girl. Pink painted her cheeks and she grinned at him as their intertwined hands swung back and forth gently.

"What are you lovebirds talking about?"

Arya glanced over to see Mary and Joseph making their way toward the two and her smile broadened.

"Just proving a point." Arya glanced over at Jack who shook his head with a small smile.

"You two are so sweet I think I'll get cavities." Joseph teased the two, poking Arya's shoulder while Mary went to Jack's side.

✓ Golden Eyes ➣ j. klineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें